Saturday, December 14, 2013: Westerdam Sail-Away

innlady1

Was that 5 or so toots from Connie?

Rumbly long toots - like he forgot to take his finger off the button!

And now some really long long ones!:)

I wonder if that person told her "watchers" she would be wearing the bathrobe?!

Edited by Vict0riann

The Ruby actually came in late last night. Does anyone know why? Coming back from Hawaii once, we had a sick crew member and the seas and wind were too rough for the Coast Guard to air lift off, so the captain put "The pedal to the medal" and we got in about 10 hours early.

A little lull in the action...... sooooo - anyone else joining us for the Westerdam repositioning cruise in April 2015? C'mon, there's a great group building.....

I spent the afternoon looking at pictures of the Westerdam and getting an idea of airfare. I think I am hooked.

I've been out shovelling snow today, so it balances out :rolleyes: - we've had at least 25cm so far, with more to come:mad:

yup we get it starting tonight :( First they said 25 cm - then they said 40 - I think I will just wait and see what happens.

It's not looking good in our part of the Maritimes - goes until Monday from the looks of things :eek:

Just hope we don't lose power - as the winds will also be high!

yup we get it starting tonight :( First they said 25 cm - then they said 40 - I think I will just wait and see what happens.

It's not looking good in our part of the Maritimes - goes until Monday from the looks of things :eek:

Just hope we don't lose power - as the winds will also be high!

It's been a VERY snowy day today:eek:. Our snowfall amounts have been "enhanced" by lake effect snow as the wind brings in more snow from Lake Ontario. Power has stayed on so far...

When we get that much snow everything closes for days and the schools for at least a week. In central Virginia "snow" is a four letter word of the worst kind!