What do I need to print?

canadarocks

I have printed the sections showing receipt for our full payment, OBC, special requests, and shore excursion booking. Do I really need to print a full copy of our travel summary?

Or is the boarding pass and luggage tag for each of us sufficient with the above?

That should be sufficient. I print and bring my travel summary only if I've booked a pre- or post-cruise hotel and/or transfers. I print a copy of any shore excursions booked through the ship and compare the tickets when I get them. I've had mistakes in the past.

Edited by Pam in CA

I have printed the sections showing receipt for our full payment, OBC, special requests, and shore excursion booking. Do I really need to print a full copy of our travel summary?

Or is the boarding pass and luggage tag for each of us sufficient with the above?

Always a good idea to bring duplicates, in separate bags, color copies of passport and drivers license are good to take also.

Boarding pass and luggage tags and you are good to go

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Those are all you really need. Anything else is only if you wish to.

LuLu

~~~~~

Edited by OCruisers

While you are making copies of things I always include a copy of our credit cards (back and front with the 800 number to call), passport, and driver's license. I have a copy of these items and so does my dh.

I send the credit card info to a trusted relative. If I have a problem with lost or stolen cards, I have only one person to contact.

We are on a Princess cruisetour now and had a dispute with the local Princess tour agent about a cancelled city tour that was included in our package and not compensated for in anyway. They (the local tour agent) offerred a replacement tour but at an additional $48 per person. That led to a contentious argument where the agent called up his main office to get it resolved somehow with Princess. Princess was aware of the scheduling conflict but never notified the passengers on this cruisetour segment. We ended up getting our City Tour today (Sunday) instead of the Friday for 34 pasengers at no cost (well so far we haven't seen any more surprise charges pop up yet in our Cruise Personalizer but we'll have to see if somethng pops up on our bill at the end of the cruise. The bottomline is that the tour agency only offerred the FREE excursion if we had our original Itinerary that indicated that we were scheduled for a City Tour. I suspect the other 32 members of 66 who didn't go on this City Tour today are arriving later today/tonight or did not have a copy of their original itinerary.