LIVE from the CROWN PRINCESS - Dec. 14th to 21st, 2013

Pia1913

It really was a great cruise with great friends and family. Made my donation to Princess as I'm sure many others have also.

We go home tomorrow morning but will be back Sunday morning to get on the Ruby! :D

Hi Lynda and David, good to hear from you. Someday we will all sail together again.

What am I going to do with 150 minutes each for 4 days :eek:

Tme for bed, we have to get up really early.

Make lots of live updates.:D

Good Morning from Ft Lauderdale where it's warm and still dark. Wheelie almost packed and then we'll run up to HC and grab some breakfast.

Thank you all for cruising along with us; amazing that a little 7 day caribbean cruise can get over 10,000 hits.

See you all tomorrow on the Ruby, where hopefully the internet speed remains the same.

Bye

Thanks David....hope you and Leni have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I'll be celebrating my birthday on Christmas ;)

Thanks Marcia. What a great way to celebrate your birthday! I didn't know you were a Christmas birthday. Hope you and David have a great time.

Good Morning from Ft Lauderdale where it's warm and still dark. Wheelie almost packed and then we'll run up to HC and grab some breakfast.

Thank you all for cruising along with us; amazing that a little 7 day caribbean cruise can get over 10,000 hits.

See you all tomorrow on the Ruby, where hopefully the internet speed remains the same.

Bye

See you on the Ruby. Hope you and Mike have a wonderful Christmas.

Bye

Thanks Pia for another great live. I will be following along on Sunday on the Ruby!:)

Donna

I thought his name was Mike:eek:

LOL. David is Marcia's husband. :D

Home and all repacked. Not even using the same suitcases. This time it will be two wheelies and we intend to do a walkoff on Thursday.

Catch you all tomorrow. Would you believe that I forgot to eat today? :eek: Hungry now. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Pia, thank you for always providing us with excellent reading material! Thank you for updating about the IC salads. I'm SO disappointed that the Greek salad is gone. It was good that you complained, and I was elated when you indicated that the Greek salad returned one day. I really hope it's brought back permanently! Happy sailing to you!

Pia, thank you for always providing us with excellent reading material! Thank you for updating about the IC salads. I'm SO disappointed that the Greek salad is gone. It was good that you complained, and I was elated when you indicated that the Greek salad returned one day. I really hope it's brought back permanently! Happy sailing to you!

We're getting on the Ruby again on the 13th. Will report on the IC food again. :D

I noticed on the princess website that the Horizon Court is not open during dinner on the Crown - can anyone confirm this? We usually do eat in the MDR, but it is sometimes nice to just grab something quick at the buffet.

I noticed on the princess website that the Horizon Court is not open during dinner on the Crown - can anyone confirm this? We usually do eat in the MDR, but it is sometimes nice to just grab something quick at the buffet.

Cafe Caribe is aft of the HC and is open at dinner.

When Cafe Caribe is open for dinner, HC is closed. It's still a buffet.

Edited by Pia1913