Juneau Tender

ckb148

How long does it normally take to tender?

My fiance and I are getting married in Juneau in May. Our ship will be in port at 8 am and we have a scheduled pick up at 11am at the docks. Will this be enough time? We are not getting married through the cruise line....

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How long does it normally take to tender?

My fiance and I are getting married in Juneau in May. Our ship will be in port at 8 am and we have a scheduled pick up at 11am at the docks. Will this be enough time? We are not getting married through the cruise line....

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We have always docked in Juneau. Last time we were at a remote dock, which was about one mile from downtown, but shuttle buses were available for a modest fee.

DaveOKC

It must be a very busy day in Juneau because usually most of the major cruiselines have dock space...We always have when sailing with RCI...however that being said we did have family that sailed with PCL once and they tendered....and they weren't happy....Double check your itinerary and regardless check and request to have an early tender time if available, they just might make the arrangements for you due to your needs....Congratulations and have a wonderful wedding !!!

If you really tendering in Juneau, explain to the ship people why you have to get off on the first tender and I am sure that they will be cooperative. Also, if you have booked through a TA, also tell them so that they can contact the cruise company.

DON

Edited by donaldsc