Why Can't they get the Biscuts right?

tutuwahineLV

I always bring a roll or two when I go... Also baby wipes don't hurt either :)

The baby wipe is just for the finale! One wipe won't clog the system. :)

The horrible toilet paper they have is because it dissolves in water. The stuff you bring, clogs the system... even before you get to the baby wipe.

Bring your own Vegemite. ;)

Don't really eat the stuff (unless I have a major salt craving lol.) .Hubby hates it and kids not fussed by it either lol . Na we can easily live without Vegemite ... Although good coffee may be a struggle lol

Biscuits for breakfast and biscuits with gravy ??? As I have never been to the USA , it Looks like even the cruise ship will be a cultural experience for this Aussie :-)

True that but you won't be getting a decent biscuit on the ship.

FWIW, I'm no fan of biscuits and gravy.

Good biscuits, on the other hand........smeared with blueberry-lime jam......

don't be jealous!

Biscuits for breakfast and biscuits with gravy ??? As I have never been to the USA , it Looks like even the cruise ship will be a cultural experience for this Aussie :-)

I hope you enjoy as much as I did while in your lovely country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

quercus ....thanks for the link ..... Looking at the picture and description I will be staying quite clear of the "biscuits " . Ewwww was my first reaction lol lol .

DMH15. Thanks , I am sure I shall ( as long as I stay well away from the " biscuits " :-)

Luddite ..... Lol definitely no jealousy here but you are on to something with the blueberry lime jam ..yum

Count me among those who have never seen biscuits on a ship, but you can bet I'm going looking for them in May. :D

True that but you won't be getting a decent biscuit on the ship.

FWIW, I'm no fan of biscuits and gravy.

Good biscuits, on the other hand........smeared with blueberry-lime jam......

don't be jealous!

OMG, where can I find that?????? It sounds mouth-watering delicious. I'd even use it on my Bisquick biscuits!

Count me among those who have never seen biscuits on a ship, but you can bet I'm going looking for them in May. :D

OMG, where can I find that?????? It sounds mouth-watering delicious. I'd even use it on my Bisquick biscuits!

It comes from my kitchen. We grow the blueberries.

Don't be a hater.

Just got off the Jewel today...agreed, biscuits are one thing NCL can't do right. Hard and hockey pucks. I always slather them with tons of sausage gravy to soften them up and only eat the insides. I have always wondered this as well. It's been like that on every ship I have been on. :confused:

First of all.. this was the funniest thread I have read in a LONG time. I literally have tears running down my cheeks from laughter. Thank you OP for starting it.

Mike, this gets my Post of the Day Award. Heck, maybe of the month.

I am a Southern Girl from Texas. Well, have lived here most of my life... Was born in Burbank but my mama was from Texas and can sure cook a biscuit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Donna.. Both of us being from Texas.. I think we would find it difficult to find a good biscuit no matter where we go.. you just can't beat a Southern "mama" when it comes to biscuits.. 8-)

PLEASE keep in mind what we call biscuits are most likely completely different than what you think of as a biscuit. When I was a senior in high school we had an exchange student from England and the first morning here her American Mom told her they were having biscuits and gravy and the girl got sick thinking of cooking floating in gravy..LOL.

Hmmm Chuck ... You still unfortunately have not convinced me . ( still looks disgusting lol .... And considering this thread is about how bad the " biscuits " are on NCL I surely aren't tempted to try lol lol ). Thanks for trying though 😃.