RCCL website problems

bouhunter

Just a suggestion to the Mod's - considering the ever present RCCL website/IT problems, maybe you want to start a separate board to discuss these issues. Knowing RCCL it seems like it's never going to go away:D For example I've never dealt with a travel website that is ALWAYS having weekend "update" or other issues........

Edited by bouhunter

While I'm having the same login issues as everyone else, I find the photos on the site to be worse than anything. Many of the stateroom/gifts & gear photos are from the 90s and look like it. They've spent millions renovating their ships, and don't update the pictures to show their hard work.

Plus, they have tacky photoshop jobs like this that somehow make it on the homepage :o

Screen_Shot_2013_12_19_at_5_14_40_PM.png

While I'm having the same login issues as everyone else, I find the photos on the site to be worse than anything. Many of the stateroom/gifts & gear photos are from the 90s and look like it. They've spent millions renovating their ships, and don't update the pictures to show their hard work.

Plus, they have tacky photoshop jobs like this that somehow make it on the homepage :o

Interesting, an hour after I posted that they took that picture down.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the same thing, I wasn't interested in cruising RCI because I thought all their ships looked really old fashioned, then I saw some pictures taken by a cruiser, and thought "wow, that looks nice"... more research, and I realized just how out of date their pictures are. I agree, why spend all that money fixing up your ships, and not advertise it, by at least updating your stateroom pics.

Yep.....that website was acting CRAZY this weekend. I logged in to verify the balance owed on my cruise since I'm about ready to pay it off. The first time I looked it said $5300 :eek:. Got off and went right back in and it said $4200:eek:.

However I only owe a little over $2300 so no way am I going to try and pay it online. I'll just have to sit on hold until I can get a live person!

CRAZY!!!! :eek: