"Gold Seats" at Shows on Allure

wido78

I have seen several posts that reference reserved seats for "Gold" members and I was curious if this designation is above and beyond the Gold status in C&A?

Pardon me if this is a dumb question, but I can't quite figure this one out...

Thanks

I have seen several posts that reference reserved seats for "Gold" members and I was curious if this designation is above and beyond the Gold status in C&A?

Thanks

The designation is for Gold SeaPass card holders. These are folks in full suites (Grand Suite and higher) and Pinnacle C&A members. It's confusing.

It is referring to "Gold Card" holders. Those are suite passengers in Grand Suite or above (not Junior Suite), and Pinnacle members. There is a separate sundeck above the pool deck with nicer furniture and a separate bar. You also get use of the Concierge Lounge (which on Oasis and Allure is SPECTACULAR, D+ members get this too). In addition at each show there is a roped off area for Gold Card members only. They do enforce it, but open it up to general seating about 10 minutes before show time.

Thanks

I think they are for "Gold" card holders on the cruise (i.e., suite passengers and Pinnacle).

EDIT: I move too slow for you quick folks!

Edited by jahannah

Also to note; the seats are open for all to share 10 min. before all shows.

So if you are located in an area with poor viewing, or you just do not like it.

Send one member of your party to the "gold" seats and they can get any available seat, this way you can move if you like, or stay put!

Does not apply to the reserved pool area or barefoot beach area perks--- though.

Enjoy

Sea Ya

Edited by Lionesss

The designation is for Gold SeaPass card holders. These are folks in full suites (Grand Suite and higher) and Pinnacle C&A members. It's confusing.

From what I understand, D+ and above have a special section in the theater labeled "Priority Seating" that is for them; there also are special lounges (on the larger ships, not Majesty) set aside for these C&A level passengers.

We have a few more cruises to take before we reach that D+ plateau, but are looking forward to those perks.