Answers to various disputed items on Celebrity Board

AlanAllyn

Can I give a tip so I WON"T get those towel animals?

LOL.

We were on same cruise as AlanAllyn and were greeted three nights by towel animals. I think it probably depends on how busy your cabin steward is. I like getting the towel animals, because while DH is distracted by trying to figure out what animal they are supposed to be, I can surreptitiously eat his pillow chocolate and claim that "the steward must have left just the one tonight, dear."

LOL.

We were on same cruise as AlanAllyn and were greeted three nights by towel animals. I think it probably depends on how busy your cabin steward is. I like getting the towel animals, because while DH is distracted by trying to figure out what animal they are supposed to be, I can surreptitiously eat his pillow chocolate and claim that "the steward must have left just the one tonight, dear."

LOL, very sneaky.:D

On some Celebrity cruises we get towel animals and on others we don't.

It seems that we are more likely to get them when we have a stateroom attendant who has come over to Celebrity from another cruise line where towel animals are more prevalent

On some cruises the towel animals would remain in our cabin for the duration of the cruise, but on others they would "disappear" after a day or two.

One stateroom attendant told us that they just unroll the towels animal and hang the towels in the bathroom, something we wish they would not do.

We like to believe that we are getting clean, freshly laundered towels in the bathroom.

Just finished 35 day cruise on Millie same cabin steward we had one towel animal.

We were seated at brunch but noted that staff were doing this at only one entrance. People just walked in the other. After about 20 minutes both levels were full, so if you snooze ya loose.

They cannot seat you if there are none.

Try getting a table in the buffet on Deck 10 at 12:30 as well.

Life at sea can be so hard!

Cafe Al Bcio- they seem to care were you sit. If you are not eating in the area they want to bag your cake or cookie. I assume they don't want you leaving plates in the theater or were ever you are heading. They did not give out forks for use they offered those little gelato plastic test spoons which worked just fine.

Something about eating cake in a bag makes it taste all the better.

What would make sense is stop letting people in until there are available seats. We never had trouble finding somewhere to sit at the buffet. I have on other cruises, but not this one.

Just finished 35 day cruise on Millie same cabin steward we had one towel animal.

They cannot seat you if there are none.

Try getting a table in the buffet on Deck 10 at 12:30 as well.

Life at sea can be so hard!

When and whether the ship changes time seems to be entirely up to the captain [if I ran the company:rolleyes: there would be a company wide policy, but they didn't ask me;)]. As they say about the stockmarket: past performance is no guarantee of what will happen in the future. That said, I often do private tours, and every tour company I have dealt with knew a lot more about when and where (such as in Cozumel where there are three docks, plus sometimes ships tendering) the ship would be arriving than I did. My advice is to ask the company what you should do, and then leave it in their hands.

enjoy

Thom

On the other hand my experience is that the tour companies in Cozumel & Roatan are used to a lot of Carnival ships and use the time that they go by. This was also an issue when we were there last year. Our Celebrity ship changed it's time while the Carnival one stayed on EST. I finally told the tour operator to just watch for the ship and be there when we get off, no matter what their time or our time was.

Yes there has been a lot of questions, and rumors, those may be from never cruised to have cruised years ago, even some on the same ship to other ships, but when it is said with one character off, all hell breaks out...

Title says dispute on celebrity board, not ship:

Candy, Chocolates, Towel animal, of the 14 day cruise at least 3 towels made on our recent Celebrity Eclipse cruise. Last it was not, was on the Equinox. It is an added touch.

There is a Menu, that you can trip over, and the choices clear, whatever they are. a quieter place, or a better place it is a pool side café no less, different place, different crowd. selected dishes.

Michaels Club, 10:15 till late. Acts per cruise ship, Perry Grant, Posted in the daily, times 7:30-8:15. No other shows but open.

Breakfast is Tuscans, just a quieter place to Eat, as well the other specialty places for breakfast. with a smaller buffet offered. As well per menu

25tz1i0.jpg

I do my best to enjoy my time worry about what is at hand... you'll never leave your seat, because some one steered you wrong..

Is English your second language? I truly have no idea what you are going on about 90% of the time.