Balcony Guarantee

joekatie

i booked the x a few months ago, have not had a room assigned yet. i check every day, have not seen an x available in at least 2 months. 949 was the lowest i had seen. i only looked at a few other dates when booking this one and they had no x available when i booked.

the exception, I did see on Christmas eve day an X at 949, but looked later that day and it was gone. there was also guarantees listed for D5, D6, D7 and D8 on Christmas eve day. I have never seen that before.

Edited by joekatie

It's really odd since April 20th is Easter Sunday and you would think alot of kids would be off from school and the ship would be filling up.

Odd that they would be offering GTY's this early to try to fill the ship.........If I was you I would still keep an eye on prices, they still might go lower..........and after final payment is due they might really really drop but you will be out of luck for those prices because you are already booked.

Jimbo:)

I watch every day. I booked beginning of October and found the GTY. I thought same thing with Easter but a lot of public schools (at least in our area) do not do their spring break over Easter anymore. Most spring breaks in our area are a couple weeks prior.

I watch every day. I booked beginning of October and found the GTY. I thought same thing with Easter but a lot of public schools (at least in our area) do not do their spring break over Easter anymore. Most spring breaks in our area are a couple weeks prior.

Just checked our local high school.......off Good Friday the 18th.back to school on the 28th..........

also the seniors have a class trip on April 2nd through April 6th.

So the seniors are going to school in April the total of 13 days out of 30 days........how sweet!

Edited by Jimbo

I booked a week ago for X Guarantee Allure on Jan 12th. As soon as they received my payment I was given a D2 Deck 10 mid ship! I am diamond and I don't know if that had anything to do with the choice but I am very HAPPY with the Guarantee! Good luck to you!

I booked a week ago for X Guarantee Allure on Jan 12th. As soon as they received my payment I was given a D2 Deck 10 mid ship! I am diamond and I don't know if that had anything to do with the choice but I am very HAPPY with the Guarantee! Good luck to you!

You booked pretty much last minute........How much was the Category X per person? How low did it get?

I saw the cruise she mentioned on the going going gone sale page and the x category was listed at 949. Makes me wonder ever more why mine dropped to 849 already. What is lowest anyone has gotten an X for on the Allure?

Sent from my XT897 using Forums mobile app

I saw the cruise she mentioned on the going going gone sale page and the x category was listed at 949. Makes me wonder ever more why mine dropped to 849 already. What is lowest anyone has gotten an X for on the Allure?

Sent from my XT897 using Forums mobile app

I have never seen an X guarantee for less than $849