Chefs table

Jiffymom

every one will be different, based on what the chef wants to cook.

worth every penny, and more.

Ditto for us!:D. Delicious food, plenty of wine and we have never met anything but great people there! We have done it twice and will be doing it again in just about three weeks! Fabulous!

Tara

We will be sailing march 17 on Legend. What's your chefs table experience .? What's the menu?(

We had the first Chef's Table experience on Legend this month. It was fantastic and Chef Rudy was great! I do believe each one is unique. We will book Chef's Table on all of our future cruises.

Hoppy

What we had on the Oasis in October and what my sister got on the Brilliance in November sounded very similar, several dishes exactly the same. So, I think they are more alike then different....or maybe it might be seasonal.

Putting that aside, Chef's Table was one of the most remarkable dining experiences I have ever had. The food was delicious and company was great! We are doing a B2B on the Brilliance in May and will do it again, on both cruises! Can't wait!

BTW, ordering the Chef's Table dining package is very frugal, it's like buying 3 specialty restaurant dinners and getting one specialty restaurant dinner free. Way worth it!

In another thread this week I mentioned that I booked the CT Dining Experience for Legend the sailing before yours; on the website it was the same price for all 3 restaurants as it was for just CT. Worth checking. I had to call to book it. CT, Chops, $20pp credit to Izumi for $95 total. 1-800-398-9819. Hope this helps.

What we had on the Oasis in October and what my sister got on the Brilliance in November sounded very similar, several dishes exactly the same. So, I think they are more alike then different....or maybe it might be seasonal.

Putting that aside, Chef's Table was one of the most remarkable dining experiences I have ever had. The food was delicious and company was great! We are doing a B2B on the Brilliance in May and will do it again, on both cruises! Can't wait!

BTW, ordering the Chef's Table dining package is very frugal, it's like buying 3 specialty restaurant dinners and getting one specialty restaurant dinner free. Way worth it!

We will be on the Oasis January 25th 2014 and siting at the chiefs tale. Glad to hear you have experienced it and say it was worth it. We book all specialty restaurants when we sail. This is our second time on Oasis but first time at a chiefs table. Will share experience when we return.

We just did the Chefs table on Legend last week. Had Chef Rudi, who was fantastic!

Great food, great time, though not impressed with the low class wine...it was the

experience that was worth it. :)

Later on during the week, Rudi would spot us in the dining room on deck 5 at our table near the Chef's Table room and would come to sit and chat with us in between courses. He is really a great guy and very funny. :D

Glad to hear everyone had a great experience. There are 8 of us doing the CT dining package on the Oasis on Jan 11. I have always wanted to do it and we will be on the Oasis for my birthday and anniversary so I thought it was time.