Drink prices

Honeymooner15

On just about every cruise, I've seen frozen margarita happy hours advertised on several different days, limited to usually just one bar, for $4.95. You can save a bit on drinks if you request it in a non souvenir glass, and house brand liquor. We get bloody marys and screw drivers for $5.25 like that.

Outside of any specials, margaritas are $6.50 plus 15% tip. Not sure about daiquiris. If you like margaritas keep you eyes peeled for the "margarita tasting" they do on one of the sea days. $15 for 4 "half size" margaritas (they were certainly strong enough to carry the punch of a full size one... we had 2 out of 4 and were too drunk to drink the rest)

Edited by sanger727

Outside of any specials, margaritas are $6.50 plus 15% tip. Not sure about daiquiris. If you like margaritas keep you eyes peeled for the "margarita tasting" they do on one of the sea days. $15 for 4 "half size" margaritas (they were certainly strong enough to carry the punch of a full size one... we had 2 out of 4 and were too drunk to drink the rest)

also on the Sun they ran a Margarita special every evening: 3 for $15.00. It was only in one bar I think, but I might be wrong. OP, watch the Freestyle dailies, it was advertised every day.

Edited by newmexicoNita

I have been to a few of their tasting, they seem to be strong but that is why we share the drinks. We pay for one tasting and share the drinks, so we both can walk away.