2015 Schedule?

Moviegirlnyorlando

The new law in Venice for 2015 which limits ship sizes to less than 100,000 tons is going to result in major changes for many cruise lines. No Grand or Royal class ships can sail into Venice. Watch for a major realignment of vessels assigned to Med routes in 2015. Gossip within Princess has Coral/Island or Sun class ships taking over those routes. I see Royal Caribbean has decided to sent Rhapsody to the Med from Australia, rather than sailing across the Pacific for Alaskan service as she has done for years. Watch for Princess's solution; it will be interesting!

The new law in Venice for 2015 which limits ship sizes to less than 100,000 tons is going to result in major changes for many cruise lines. No Grand or Royal class ships can sail into Venice. Watch for a major realignment of vessels assigned to Med routes in 2015. Gossip within Princess has Coral/Island or Sun class ships taking over those routes. I see Royal Caribbean has decided to sent Rhapsody to the Med from Australia, rather than sailing across the Pacific for Alaskan service as she has done for years. Watch for Princess's solution; it will be interesting!

? Not sure what this has to do with the question. But thanks for the update on new restrictions

They usually announce the schedule in March or April.
Right.

As for Venice, smaller cruise ships will be allowed in smaller numbers and large ships will be banned from the center of the city. The plan is to build a new access canal. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2490005/Venice-cruise-ship-restrictions-Biggest-liners-barred-sailing-close.html

Thanks everyone. We are for sure going on the Panama Canal trip, not sure when though likely either November 2014 or 2015. Depending on when we book the South American one. That won't be until 2015 for sure.. I also want to take a couple of shorted cruises before then. Maybe the Caribbean princess this summer. I booked the 5/31 7 day one but am likely going to cancel as it conflicts with my husbands schedule

The 2015 is out on the Sun yesterday and I found one segment of the world cruise inside cabin already sold out. It is a worry that so far ahead things are sold out - is this because you can cancel without losing your deposit?

The 2015 is out on the Sun yesterday and I found one segment of the world cruise inside cabin already sold out. It is a worry that so far ahead things are sold out - is this because you can cancel without losing your deposit?

I think so many people by FCC and book then cancel and when they cancel it's when we see deals. I want to try to lay out a strategy of how much time I have to save for each cruise. I try to have all expenses for cruises saved ahead of time

We are booking up a few of cruises and were curious when bookings for fall 2015 would come out for Princess. I see other lines are booking already for then, but Princess only going through April/May 2015 on the itenaries we are looking at (Panama Canal and South America )

What lines has them out for fall 2015?

Yeah, sadly we need to wait until Fabruary 2014 until the new itineraries are released for 2015.

A new waterway in Venice is already planned, it could be finished until mid 2015 - if so, also the larger REGAL PRINCESS and EMERALD PRINCESS would be able to call at Venice - at least, they are scheduled for Civitavecchia in 2015 - EMERALD PRINCESS sometimes, REGAL more often.

So REGAL PRINCESS seems to do the 12-night-Med cruises in 2015 as well.

Both CORAL/ISLAND PRINCESS seem to stay in Alaska in 2015 - both ships go on cruises which end in Vancouver in may 2015, ISLAND also already offers a 5 night short trip to Alaska in may 2015. :)

Unbenannt.jpg.d82f6f3b0b47f19fb698da69a9904670.jpg