Favorite Drink on Royal???

Last cruise I bought the Premium package and got my money's worth. I tried a cosmopolitan and even a mojito for the first time and they're not bad. My favorite drink is a Long Island. I mainly drink that and beer, but my next cruise I want to branch out and try different drinks so tell me what's yours... Be specific as possible when mentioning which type of alcohol that's in your drink of choice. Thanks!!

Bog Fog!!! I cannot remember the ingredients but it has fruit juices so it's healthy-ish! LolImageUploadedByForums1388365563.256962.jpg.69c7db070cbfa235ce5b9bb8845ea900.jpg

Best place to get it on Oasis was the Globe and Atlas on Royal Promenade...

Edited by RoLoHa

Lol healthy huh? Is it more fruit juice than alcohol or it depends on how you want it made?

Well my guy was making them strong but it's a tall glass!!! And it tasted great. Not as sweet as some of the foo-foo drinks!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3B446%3Dot%3E393%3A%3D7%3B3%3D%3C25%3DXROQDF%3E27%3B389%3A476257ot1lsi

Lava Flow - 1/2 pina colada, 1/2 strawberry daiquiri, also known as a Miami Vice.

About the only fruit drink I like. Unfortunately it's about equal to a Big Mac in calories :eek:.

Tend more to whiskey drinks ashore, but they really don't make a very good Manhattan or Sazerac onboard...

Royal Caribbean makes, at least for my taste buds, one of the best Mojoto's.

Once onboard, and settled in, then it's off to either the Schooner bar or something inside that will make my favorite, with plenty of frest mint, that is muddled, and left in the glass.

I only have it once per cruise, as there are other drinks, such as a dry dirty martini that is my signature.:D

Rick

Royal Caribbean makes, at least for my taste buds, one of the best Mojoto's.

Once onboard, and settled in, then it's off to either the Schooner bar or something inside that will make my favorite, with plenty of frest mint, that is muddled, and left in the glass.

I only have it once per cruise, as there are other drinks, such as a dry dirty martini that is my signature.:D

Rick

I'm a martini novice! What's a dry dirty martini?

I'm not a whiskey drinker, but what's a Manhattan and Sazerac?

Manhattan:

2 ounces rye whiskey

1/2 ounce sweet vermouth

2-3 dashes Angostura bitters

Maraschino cherry for garnish

Sazerac:

3 oz rye whiskey

3/4 oz simple syrup

Peychaud bitters to taste

absinthe or absinthe substitute

Lemon twist for garnish

The problem is they always try to make them with bourbon, rather than rye. Makes them way too sweet! And they have red cherries instead of real maraschino cherries...

Most of your pre-prohibition drinks are whiskey based, and are the "classic" cocktails. The rest are typically gin based. Vodka and rum fruit bombs are a relatively recent thing...

I'm a martini novice! What's a dry dirty martini?

Gin (I refuse to accept vodka personally, but some do), a splash of dry vermouth, preferably in the next room and nowhere near your glass :), and the juice from the olive jar (to make it "dirty").