Upper Middle Class Bogan, which cruise line?

NSWP

My husband bought a pair of camouflage crocs in Honolulu and they are seriously the ugliest things I have ever seen. I have told him they are not allowed out of the backyard but every now and then he sneaks out wearing them. I think he does it just to annoy me.

Elaine.

Good one Elaine, wait until garbage night then do a night stealth raid like the SAS and deposit them in the prescribed otto bin. LOL.

If they are camouflaged, you could hide them in the garden. :D

Ken Oath, crikey he was a good bloke, would not wear Crocs, not even on P&O Australia ships. LOL.

Edited by NSWP

If they are camouflaged, you could hide them in the garden. :D

He said he is taking them on the adventure truck on our journey from Johannesburg to Nairobi.I'm thinking they might have a nice ride over Victoria Falls or meet a terrible fate with a lion in the Serengeti.I will do my best:)

Elaine.

Crocs don't necessarily equate with UMCB as non Bogans have been seen in them. The National Park guides on our Galapagos Cruise last year wore them all the time.

They are very popular for when getting in and out of boats/water and there is sharp rocks/coral, etc. they were mentioned as must haves for the Galapagos on the thread regarding the islands.:D