Full Suites - Complimentary Specialty Restaurant

ctemkg

The Princess Full Suite Flyer lists that they give "Complimentary cover charge for one of the specialty restaurants on embarkation evening." A little asterisk says this is available on cruises 6 days or longer.

What about the 4 day cruises? Do they still do this for the full suite guests on 4 day cruises?

Just did a 4 day on the Golden a few weeks back. We got the dinner. There was a letter waiting for us in the suite saying call the dine line and make a reservation. Several others on here have reported the same thing on shorter cruises. I'm sure you will get it. The prime rib in the Crown is to die for.

We are just back from our Dec.cruise with the Royal , we had booked the Fiji Suite C101, on our cabin we found a letter , that on the first day visit of special restaurant is complementary, so we choose Sabatani :D and it was very nice .

Lobster is available in both.

Mike:)

That's good to know. I may be in the Steakhouse twice (each time with a different group) and I am not a meat eater. I saw "Fish of the Day" on their menu and was hoping that is not the lobster. With lobster also available in the steak house, one day I could get the fish and the other, the lobster.

Its one of those 'officially no, in practice yes' scenarios Princess loves so much, that let them say no if they have to...

It may really be the too often case of the web site not being up-to-date with correct information.

When that suite benefit was introduced, Princess had no shorter cruises other that the short repositioning ones.

Now they are actively marketing 3, 4, and 5 day short cruises on both coasts.

We booked during the 3 for Free promo a few months back that included a dinner for 2 in one of the specialty restaurants but we also booked a suite, does that mean we'll be able to dine twice without cover charge?

Yes.

The one that comes with the suite must be used the first evening.

there seem to be a lot of questions around the 3 & 4 day cruises of both coasts.

1. there's no formal night (which I'm okay with) but will "elite" membes still get canapes delivered at least one night?

2. is there a wine tasting during the 3 & 4 day 'escapes--possibly listed in the patter?

thanks for any advice y'all are able to lend.

there seem to be a lot of questions around the 3 & 4 day cruises of both coasts.

1. there's no formal night (which I'm okay with) but will "elite" membes still get canapes delivered at least one night?

2. is there a wine tasting during the 3 & 4 day 'escapes--possibly listed in the patter?

thanks for any advice y'all are able to lend.

Several months ago, we did a b2b2b2b on the Golden, with 2 cruises in the new suites on deck 15. We had a card to fill out for canapes in the full suite, but not the mini suite, and we are Elite as well.

There was also wine tasting, as I recall on both the 3 and 4 day cruises.

Rick