First time in a Grand Suite

4cats,1dog

As many here have said - Beware - once you cruise in a suite it's hard to go back! We did a grand suite many years ago for a special occasion and never booked anything else since! Good luck and enjoy the Suite Life!

Uh oh. It's seems to be contagious!

lol I hope so, but I hope not. Already kinda hooked on JS, as we've had them on our last 3 cruises.

But in many cases (and depending on sailing of course), there's a huge price difference between JS and GS or higher.

Greetings everyone - thanks for all the good information. We are taking our first RCCL cruise in August - we are veterans of the sister line, Celebrity. We are Elite on Celebrity so understand that we can get Diamond status with RCCL. We are taking our family - 2 balconies for children, 1 cabin for the grandchildren and a GS for us. We typically do balconies but did a sky suite last year and decided with all the family (9 of us) on board it would be nice to have the extra room.

Thanks again for all the good info - will keep coming back and looking for more!

I remember hearing something about a Pillow Menu? Is this true?

What else have you gotten that is not on the Suite Amenities list?

Is bottled water supplied to the suite? Or should we buy water package?

Does Alaska cruise allow you to bring a case of water in checked luggage?

I remember hearing something about a Pillow Menu? Is this true?

What else have you gotten that is not on the Suite Amenities list?

Is bottled water supplied to the suite? Or should we buy water package?

Does Alaska cruise allow you to bring a case of water in checked luggage?

I believe there is one 1L bottle of water supplied to the suite.

Booked a Grand Suite for first time. We are platinum members going to Alaska Cruise tour on the Radiance OTS. Besides having an Awesome big room, what else can I expect. RCI web site only mentions the CL and reserve seating.

So, excited, can't wait to go. DH doesn't know, he thinks its a Balcony cabin.

He he he he

This will put us in Emerald... After 3 bad years, having to put off Alaska dream, I went for it!

Congrats on your grand suite. We went on a Christmas cruise and stayed in our first grand suite. We loved the extra storage, double sinks and tub in the bathroom, Ipad for use in our suite, music system, extra lighting, bar area, tons of mirrors (of course this can be bad by the last day after eating all week), larger balcony, in room dining, concierge services for our cabana and dining reservations....the list is endless, but as others have said, it might spoil you! Enjoy and let us know how your hubby reacts when he finds out!