Dresses or Pants at La Reserve?

Acrusa

Dressy pants are fine. Pant suits are fine. Some wore dresses. In the regular restaurants people may be a bit more casual than in La Reserve -- I'm basing that on our two dinners there.

Mura

IMO, choose based on your preference.

I prefer dresses and wore them most all nights on my recent Riviera cruise as is my norm. There was a wide range of dress aboard and the most consistent thing was that most guests were nicely dressed, with a very few exceptions that really stood out as inappropriate and better suited to the buffet on a Carnival cruise.

Are men's ties ever spotted in La Reserve, or does the country club casual line hold even there? Some country clubs are less casual than others.......

I lost track of how many nights I've spent on Oceania ships at 180, and I can count on my fingers the total number of ties I've ever spotted. Chairman and CEO Del Rio stated, "There are no tie racks in the closets on Riviera and Marina." But, there is no rule against wearing one if you like...

Edited by hondorner

I lost track of how many nights I've spent on Oceania ships at 180, and I can count on my fingers the total number of ties I've ever spotted. Chairman and CEO Del Rio stated, "There are no tie racks in the closets on Riviera and Marina." But, there is no rule against wearing one if you like...

So true! We are at over 100 days and taking 39 more in the spring and no way will my DH take a tie.;)