Spa Pass on Gem

cpiers

My experience from past cruises is the last couple of days at sea are busiest . Obviously it depends how many passes they sell( it's capped) . I've never found it overcrowded to where it wasn't relaxing but I'm an early bird . The ceramic loungers can be hogged at times but it didn't bother me too much , I think 5-10 mins is enough on them and enjoy the loungers just as much

Does anyone know the current price of a spa pass on the Gem for the 9 day cruise?

I just got off the Gem and it was $189 for the nine days. In my opinion, it was totally worth it - just beautiful!

I just got off the Gem and it was $189 for the nine days. In my opinion, it was totally worth it - just beautiful!

Wow, I wonder why the increase!! . Both my wife and I bought this at the terminal for $139 each. Pretty steep increase

Wow, I wonder why the increase!! . Both my wife and I bought this at the terminal for $139 each. Pretty steep increase

Yes, I was super surprised when we purchased it. But since I lived in there for 9 days, it was worth it. I do think it is a huge increase over what I was expecting.

Edited by lolane1
Grammar

Ugh! I was sold at $139. At $189, I don't think it's a go :-(

You are going President's week - it will be packed with kids, with some cold sea days. You will absolutely not regret the spa pass!

The price does go up with holiday weeks. We got it on the Breakaway during a holiday period, and it was $199 pp, well worth it!

Just a question, those who paid the $189 rate did the purchase the pass in the terminal prior to boarding on in the spa afterwards?

That may be the difference since the terminal price is SUPPOSED to be a deal.

Sorry to tell you, the $189 was purchased in the terminal for the Gem holiday cruise.

It bummed me out since we purchased 2 but imho, it was sooo worth it. The cruise was crowded and I spent many hours a day in there, reading quietly, and using all the facilities. I had a balcony but was surrounded by smokers, so the only quiet place for my reading and relaxing was the spa. A little reading, a trip to the hot tub, a little reading, a trip to the warm tile beds, a little reading, a trip to the sauna, a bit of the rain shower, reading, thallasotherapy pool (insert nap) ... need I go on?

Spa staff were absolutely lovely!! Best part of the cruise imho. Came home after the cruise and for the first time did not need a vacation from my vacation. Ultimate chillaxer. However, if you don't spend much time there, witnessed by the number of times I was alone or virtually alone, it is a steep price.