?Drink Package

attilamom1217

Does anyone know if a rusty nail cocktail is included in the classic drink package? It's ingredients are - Scotch and Drambuie but don't know if included as a mixed drink.

thanks

Sorry about the title - cursor jumped on me and I didn't noticed it until I submitted. Now I can't change the title,

Edited by attilamom1217

I am not sure, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't. I am pretty sure it would be under the premium package, but you might ask the bartender to give you a smaller version if you have the classic.

It's a secret. Impossible to know anything about alcohol or wine prices.

The only thing you can find is prices dating from March but apparently a lot of drinks and wines by the glass have increased.

My cruise is Feb. 1st, I hope I will have an anwser before Jan 27.

Thanks

I know it is included in the premium. We have the Classic. I will probably upgrade to premium do to the lack of wine choices and the martinis. DH drinks rusty nails so we would like to know if we need to upgrade his package as well.

thanks

For us, the upgrade to premium was a no-brainier. We enjoyed martin is at the martini bar, some of the fancy fru-fru drinks, and wine pairings with dinner. Never worried about what was covered and what wasn't.

WELL worth every penny!!

I know it is included in the premium. We have the Classic. I will probably upgrade to premium do to the lack of wine choices and the martinis. DH drinks rusty nails so we would like to know if we need to upgrade his package as well.

thanks

You can always upgrade your drink package now and wait on making a decision on your DH's drink package. When you get on board ask at one of the bars whether or not a rusty is covered by the Classic package. If it isn't covered under the Classic you can upgrade on board.

You can always upgrade your drink package now and wait on making a decision on your DH's drink package. When you get on board ask at one of the bars whether or not a rusty is covered by the Classic package. If it isn't covered under the Classic you can upgrade on board.

Thanks. we are actually waiting til we board to upgrade mine as we some OBC to spend. We will check it out then. I was hoping a rusty nail drinker would pipe in with an answer, but i don't think there are many of them.

Does anyone know if a rusty nail cocktail is included in the classic drink package? It's ingredients are - Scotch and Drambuie but don't know if included as a mixed drink.

thanks

Sorry about the title - cursor jumped on me and I didn't noticed it until I submitted. Now I can't change the title,

You may find this link useful.

Re the thread title if you click on the report post icon, you can ask mods to amend title.

My DH is a rusty nail drinker & he said it was covered on the classic package on our Silhouette cruise in February. We are booked on the Summit next month & he is already looking forward to those rusty nails since we again have the classic package!

My DH is a rusty nail drinker & he said it was covered on the classic package on our Silhouette cruise in February. We are booked on the Summit next month & he is already looking forward to those rusty nails since we again have the classic package!

thank you Cheriberi. we will check it out before deciding if DH needs to upgrade. I'm a martini and red wine (not togeter ;) ) person, so i will most likely upgrade on board.