Some Very Sad News

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'm deeply saddened to report that Bill Leiber, Azamara's Chief Blogging Officer, passed away yesterday, after a long illness. Bill was a very dear friend, and I'm heartbroken. Bill will be incredibly missed by those who were fortunate to know such a wonderful and kind person.

My sincere condolonces to Bill's Wife Diane, his Son Doug, Bill's Family, Friends, and the entire Azamara team.

If you wish to share your condolences, please post on this thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1965823 .

Thank You.

Edited by Host Andy

Andy - while I didn't know the gentleman - it is always difficult to lose a dear friend. My condolences to you.

Thank you Jane. I appreciate your kindness.

This is very sad news, he was always so professional and dedicated to Azamara. He managed to diffuse many a heated thread with his calm nature and wit and was extremely informative. He responded quickly to questions and I felt that he was a friend even though I only corresponded with him a couple of times on Cruise Critic.

My condolences to his family, friends and all of the Azamara team.

He will be missed and a tough act to follow.

Hi Everyone,

I'm deeply saddened to report that Bill Leiber, Azamara's Chief Blogging Officer, passed away yesterday, after a long illness. Bill was a very dear friend, and I'm heartbroken. Bill will be incredibly missed by those who were fortunate to know such a wonderful and kind person.

My sincere condolonces to Bill's Wife Diane, his Son Doug, Bill's Family, Friends, and the entire Azamara team.

If you wish to share your condolences, please post on this thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1965823 .

Thank You.

A candle will be lit this evening and a prayer said

This is very sad news, he was always so professional and dedicated to Azamara. He managed to diffuse many a heated thread with his calm nature and wit and was extremely informative. He responded quickly to questions and I felt that he was a friend even though I only corresponded with him a couple of times on Cruise Critic.

My condolences to his family, friends and all of the Azamara team.

He will be missed and a tough act to follow.

How true Blueberry. Although I have no interest in even thinking about a successor so soon... no matter whom Azamara selects as their next CBO, that individual has incredibly large shoes to fill. Bill always had my utmost respect, and was one of a kind. Azamara's forum will never be the same, without his marvelous insights. Bill's passing is a massive loss for everyone who appreciated his brilliance, kindness, and his wonderful sense of humor.

Edited by Host Andy

It's very difficult to lose a good friend. My condolences to you and his family and friends.

Thank you very much for your kind thoughts.