Bermuda - May 4 or 11

toras

Any difference in taking the May 4 vs. May 11 cruise on the Summit to Bermuda? the former being the first run of this year? and maybe a degree or two cooler? thanks!

I think either week would be fine.

I went to Bermuda in August. I had a great time but it was UNseasonably HOT outside:eek:.....next time I go? It will be early in the season:D

Hope you have a great cruise:)

If the prices are the same I would take the later date. It is only a week difference but the temp may be a little warmer and there could be more vegetation.

Plus if you took the earlier one it will be over sooner and the other will be starting when you are going home.

It really doesn't matter. Can't predict the weather, rain, and etc. Just take the one that is more convenient and works best for you.

.💨🍸🍻

We are huge Bermuda fans and have spent many vacations there. May is very iffy and later is better. Weather is cool most of the time in May....as a general rule, many restaurants don't serve outside for dinner until June. Regardless, it is such a beautiful destination and you may find a very different result based on weather lately. Be sure to rent a bike if possible, there is so much to see there.

We've done the Bermuda cruise the last two years and have gone both times the 2nd week of June and the water is just a bit chilly for me.

May can be iffy as far as tempertures, air and sea.

Most Bermudians dont start going to the beaches until our Memorial Day weekend.

Of course, this info is only if you are beach people. If you plan on doing other things, then the weather may suit you.

...don't shoot me. How are the number of children on the cruises May- August?? :rolleyes:

As I stated above, we went the last two years in early June.

Not that many children on board and the ones I did see were very well behaved.

I know once school lets out, at least here in NY at the end of June, the July and August cruises tend to have alot of children on them.