Balcony connected to Grand Suite?

I would also say be careful with the booking. Persons under 18 need to be booked with an adult, so if you have children in that cabin you might need an adult booked in that cabin? It is my understanding that when you swipe your card to get into the CL your picture comes up on the CL concierge's computer. Make sure the people that want to access the CL as part of the Suite perks are booked in the suite.

I do not know if I am correct in these facts. Anyone with more info please correct me!

I would also say be careful with the booking. Persons under 18 need to be booked with an adult, so if you have children in that cabin you might need an adult booked in that cabin? It is my understanding that when you swipe your card to get into the CL your picture comes up on the CL concierge's computer. Make sure the people that want to access the CL as part of the Suite perks are booked in the suite.

I do not know if I am correct in these facts. Anyone with more info please correct me!

Minors can be booked in their own cabin if it is immediately adjacent or opposite.

If I get a Grand Suite with a connecting Balcony room, does the passengers in connecting Balcony have suite privileges also? Thanks.

Depends on the concierge I think. We had a Royal Family Suite (RFS) and a connecting room and both rooms got suite privileges. It was not all family either.

It may be because it was a RFS but the pricing for the first two people in a RFS is generally pretty close to a GS.

Thanks everybody! Back to the decision drawing board.:)

Hope everything works out for you. We also booked our children on a D-1 connected to a GS for our next Oasis cruise. They will have access to the CL because they are D+ C&A members. But I think that RCCL should give minors (only minors) suite status when their cabin is connected to the parents suite. Families of four, like mine, can't book two-bedrooms suites and this option is the closest we could get to a two bedrooms suite configuration. :)