Favorite food on ncl?

vols_159

Moderno everything. Buffet burger patty and potato salad. MDR salmon and roasted potatoes.

I was just about to comment on this subject discussed very recently, but it is still a fun one: I agree with you about the Salmon, in the MDR, always available, it is as good as I have ever had.

We also love the Pretzel rolls and who wouldn't love Modernos unless you are a vegetarian or vegan? We also like Modernos for lunch.

The best mushroom soup from Le Bistro and the pretzel rolls from the buffet!!

I love the mushroom soup too from Le Bistro!! I was just on the 1 nighter on the Gem and at the buffet was the mushroom soup! Just didn't have the little mushrooms in it like its served in Le Bistro. Yummmmm!!

I really enjoyed the Pork and Vegetable spring Roll in the MDR on the Gem, I ordered it probably 3-4 nights on my 9 night cruise.

There was a good chicken kabob entree one night that was really good too, I don't remember the name of it, though

The coconut souffle was the best dessert of the cruise, Tiramisu (from both the MDR and La Cucina) came in 2nd and not that close.

The bacon at the breakfast buffet (when we were able to serve ourselves the first few days) was really good, I like my bacon VERY crispy so i would get the broken pieces from the bottom, they were nice and crispy under there, LOL!

The pretzel rolls were good too

I never did see any chilled fruit soup anywhere, even at the buffet...

Edited by dmrrn73