MS Westerdam Sail-Away-Jan. 11,2014

aliaschief

Obnxshs what are you grilling?

Well there goes Freedom's tooting, all seem

anticlimactic after the Westerdam, but she did the second best today.

I've got several Costco pork loins, baking potatoes and 1 sweet potato on the grill right now. Pork loins in a pan after coating them in shake and bake stuff...

I've got several Costco pork loins, baking potatoes and 1 sweet potato on the grill right now. Pork loins in a pan after coating them in shake and bake stuff...

Oh, sounds good, I love grilled veggies. Well have a good dinner.

Thanks Chief, Lou and Dave for a really nice sail away.

Wow! Sounds like I missed a real show. For better or for worse, with all this winter's cruising I have several symphony makeups on Saturday nights, so I'll miss Westie again next week.

Roy

Yes Roy you missed a good show! I was counting too, and while I did not get anywhere near as many as was previously reported, whoever was doing the tooting was evidently having a grand old time. :D Nice to see (hear!) someone really enjoying their job. And the condos residents were highly appreciative and responded likewise.

Yes Roy you missed a good show! I was counting too, and while I did not get anywhere near as many as was previously reported, whoever was doing the tooting was evidently having a grand old time. :D Nice to see (hear!) someone really enjoying their job. And the condos residents were highly appreciative and responded likewise.

I usually watch on my iPad and sound is not supported on the webcam. I suppose I should try to watch on the desktop as it sounds as though I am missing out on a lot of the action.

Three more months and we both get to experience it live eh? What a coincidence that we are both on the same plane flying down.

I usually watch on my iPad and sound is not supported on the webcam. I suppose I should try to watch on the desktop as it sounds as though I am missing out on a lot of the action.

Three more months and we both get to experience it live eh? What a coincidence that we are both on the same plane flying down.

How can that be? Are you both connecting in Toronto?

Roy