Diamond Plus Coupon Book Specialty Restaurant

LorraineP

That's a good question. Don't see why not. You get one free, so if you buy 2 and your DH buys 2, you should get the deal. I know it works for Johnnie Rockets milkshakes. Also with the drink specials. So really can't see why you can't do it.

We booked 2 cabins with me in one and my wife in the other and both got the D+ discount. Then we simply switched cabins with our son and daughter-in-law. Doubt there'll be a problem. Just put 2 meals on each card.

Thanks for quick reply. One more question should I prebook for our party of six, or wait until we board. If I prebook then I have to pay for all six now, will they then refund us for two dinners. Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks for quick reply. One more question should I prebook for our party of six, or wait until we board. If I prebook then I have to pay for all six now, will they then refund us for two dinners. Sorry for all the questions.

If you can prebook it's not a bad idea for a large party. They will not charge you until the end of the meal.

Yes, they will refund to your onboard account.

Just a little confused, I will be paying for a party of 6 on my charge now. The two other couples are reimbursing me for their dinners right after I book on line, at the end of the meal do both my husband and I give waiter our sea passes so they can deduct for our two dinners, one on each card. Sorry I'm making this so complicated but don't want confusion after a lovely meal and really don't want not to be able to take advantage of this coupon. Hope I'm explaining properly.

it appears more complicated with the e-coupons. Before when my daughter and I would partake in the specialty BOGO coupon, we'd ask them to apply $15 to each seapass and hand them the coupon.

This will be our first time with the coupon on the card. Can we use the second coupon for another couple but have it billed to thier card?

Not really. The B1G1F coupon is loaded on your D+ card. You will be purchasing one meal on your card and receiving another meal for someone else without charge.

This will be our first time with the coupon on the card. Can we use the second coupon for another couple but have it billed to thier card?

You can use the second coupon for another couple, but it will be charged to your SeaPass card.

• 1 month later...
Just a little confused, I will be paying for a party of 6 on my charge now. The two other couples are reimbursing me for their dinners right after I book on line, at the end of the meal do both my husband and I give waiter our sea passes so they can deduct for our two dinners, one on each card. Sorry I'm making this so complicated but don't want confusion after a lovely meal and really don't want not to be able to take advantage of this coupon. Hope I'm explaining properly.

do the res on line. Print off your receipt and bring with you as proof of purchase.

(FYI-- always prebook-- always recheck the first day on board to VERIFY-- bring printout of res) . When you hear the pharse "one hand dosen't know what the other is doing" -- think ship reservation system.