Island Shirts

bigeagle12

The Tommy Bahama camp shirts, floral, plain and embroidered are all okay except for formal night and that will change most likely in the future.

Recent Royal sailing, one of our table mates came to dinner on formal night with just a plain polo shirt on and had no one question or stop him.

Back to camp shirts in general, they should require them! :)

Edited by shipshape sam

Tommy Bahama Camp Shorts are required for all cruises.

Never tried the shorts. Love TB camp shirts!

My REQUIRED attire is shorts, T-shirts, flip flops. I can interchange Camp shirts with T-shirts. Hard to upgrade from shorts and flip flops though. :)

Edited by shipshape sam

If you get enough tatoos before you sail you won't need to bring any of those garden floral print shirts.

Two sleeves and a wife beater. Especially appropriate during the spring break.

💪🍻

Never tried the shorts. Love TB camp shirts!

My REQUIRED attire is shorts, T-shirts, flip flops. I can interchange Camp shirts with T-shirts. Hard to upgrade from shorts and flip flops though. :)

Funny threads lately, one want to know if they can wear shorts, another wants to know if Camp shirt/Hawaiian shirts are okay. These are my staples of cruise wear during the day. If they weren't allowed I would probably be on another cruise line.

I have Tommy Bahama shorts that are one of my favorite pairs. I have a bunch of TB shirts. Also have belt, wallet, shoes, pants & hat by TB. Kind of like those Canadians with their Tilley. All quality stuff. No socks or underwear though.

Edited by ORV

Funny threads lately, one want to know if they can wear shorts, another wants to know if Camp shirt/Hawaiian shirts are okay. These are my staples of cruise wear during the day. If they weren't allowed I would probably be on another cruise line.

I have Tommy Bahama shorts that are one of my favorite pairs. I have a bunch of TB shirts. Also have belt, wallet, shoes, pants & hat by TB. Kind of like those Canadians with their Tilley. All quality stuff. No socks or underwear though.

Will check out the shorts next time I go to a Tommy Bahama store or a store selling their wares.

You are actually overdress compared to some other cruisers with the speedos during the day (and not at the pool). I am in your camp about cruise attire staples.

Edited by shipshape sam

People dress on Celebrity much like they do on RCCL and Princess. I have fever noticed any differences.

When walking around a port with many ships in I would venture to say that you couldn't tell what ship the other tourists are on based on their dress unless they were wearing a lanyard to flaunt their sailing status.

.💨🍻🍸