VersaToes

MJC

http://www.versatoes.com

Our local Marshall's had these on sale for $5.99 so I picked them up for our next cruise. I plan to wear them on the two catamarans that we booked for snorkel trips, with my flippers so I don't get blisters (again), and as slippers on the plane, in the cabin, and at the hotel. They have those anti-skid rubber thingies on the bottom, and they're neoprene so they'll wash easily and dry quickly. Much smaller and more versatile than packing water shoes! The website says indoor use only but I will probably beat the heck out of them and see how they hold up. :)

Anyone used these before?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maddycat
Do they have any support at all on the bottom? I can't tell if there is any thickness to them from the photos. But, they are kind of cute!

No support at all.

I just got a pair of these for $4.99. They are for my upcoming trip to wear around the cabin, but the other ideas are great, too.

These are 100% cotton knit, and have a foam insole. I wear a 8.5 size shoe, and the size L in these are roomy for me. I expect they will shrink when washed because of the fabric.

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/Knit-ballerina-slippers-by-Dreams-and-Co.aspx?PfId=182360&DeptId=9446&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps&ppos=1&Splt=0

I went to TJ Mazz & Burlington Coat Factory and couldn't find them. I really liked the idea of something small and foldable, but with a bottom that would keep my feet dry as I walked around a ski lodge. Oh, well, I guess I'll leave my boots on and rely on DH to bring me a cup of tea.