Butler service for breakfast before disembarkation?

petersonwith3

We are on the summit in March and we have 3 RS and the Penthouse - wondering what the last day breakfast process is? Can we have the same or similar breakfast that we have DELIVEReD by the butler all the other mornings, on the last day, just before we leave? Thanks for your advice.

I don't think so. I've stayed 3 times in suites and on none of the departure days did the butler deliver the normal coffee and pastry we had arranged each day.

I think food service basically closes the night before at 10 pm, no room service either.

"Our experience" has been...ABSOLUTELY! We have sailed on Celebrity on 4 m-class ships in a RS each time (and other lines too in similar suites and Azamara's penthouse equivalent) and the butler does the same thing for us that he/she does each morning of the cruise and it also allows him/her to say goodbye and allows us to thank him/her and extend a gratuity. We also get the same opportunity for the stateroom attendants and assistants.

Our experiences have only been that debarkation day is a bit more active.

Enjoy your cruise and your breakfast.

Edited by LOP

We are on the summit in March and we have 3 RS and the Penthouse - wondering what the last day breakfast process is? Can we have the same or similar breakfast that we have DELIVEReD by the butler all the other mornings, on the last day, just before we leave? Thanks for your advice.

i think officially, there is no breakfast service. but the last couple times we stayed in a RS, we were very friendly with the butler and tipped nicely. We did have full breakfast service the morning of departure.

of course, it depends on what food is being made in the kitchen that morning, full breakfast may not be available.

We've been in the RS for our last two cruises on the Summit and enjoyed our last day breakfast in Blu both times.

I was lucky to even see our butler on that final morning, as they are super busy getting ready for the turn-around of new guests arriving.

Both times they did stop in to say good-bye and were given an extra gratuity for wonderful service.

Me personally knowing how much work they have to do that day, would not bother them to serve me breakfast....it wasnt much trouble to walk down one flight.

Me personally knowing how much work they have to do that day, would not bother them to serve me breakfast....it wasnt much trouble to walk down one flight.

This is how we feel....those guys, including the Butlers, are just PUSHED so hard on debark/embark day that I wouldn't think of asking them to deliver breakfast too. We've been in a RS 3 times and it never crossed my mind.....that morning is about getting up, getting dressed and getting off the ship.....if I have enough time to eat in Blu then that's nice but I don't expect the Butler OR the stateroom attendant to do anything more for me....:)

We've been in the RS for our last two cruises on the Summit and enjoyed our last day breakfast in Blu both times.

I was lucky to even see our butler on that final morning, as they are super busy getting ready for the turn-around of new guests arriving.

Both times they did stop in to say good-bye and were given an extra gratuity for wonderful service.

I agree with you. We were also on a RS last summer and had breakfast in Blue the last morning. Have plans to do the same next July on the Reflection. :):)

Thanks to all - since I have never been on celebrity I wasn't aware of all the BLau requirements. We will be there on disembarkation day!!!

I agree 100%.. The same people who want full service on the morning of departure would really complain if they couldn't get in their cabins till late afternoon.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

When we stayed in a royal suite our butler was lovely and we tipped him well but I wouldn't have dreamed of asking him to serve us breakfast on disembarcation day. The staff is pushed to the limit on those days. We enjoyed a nice leisurely breakfast in Blu.

Thanks all for your input!