Trace Adkins Leaves The Pearl........

nycruise

I take that answer as a NON_ANSWER !!

Inside Edition reported what they were told by a passenger according to the article. Did you read the link I provided ?

This is from the link you provided:

One passenger told reporters, "They threw him in the brig, is what I heard. And he was in jail for a couple of nights, and he was pretty rude to a little girl as well. So, I don't know, I think he just had a meltdown."

That person did not witness it. They were going by what they "heard", not saw.

When I was in school we would play a game and the first person would tell the second person a secret and that person would tell the next person. By the time it got to the last person it was no where near what the first person had said. So I put more faith into first person accounts than what someone else heard from somebody else.

Your question cannot be answered because you are assuming this altercation happened in the impersonators cabin. with absolutely no proof of that. The op said it happened in a bar and there is also a picture that shows them in a public area chest to chest.

Please don't accuse me of assuming anything. I am quoting what I read in the Inside Edition article. Did you read it?

I am not saying an altercation DIDN'T occur in a bar. I am asking if anyone saw an altercation in the impersonators cabin as was reported to Inside Edition and was published by them.

I also edited my post to ask if anyone saw Adkins on the ship after the incident or incidents.

Edited by swedish weave

This also does not answer the question I asked. I am seeking the truth, and the evasive answers to my questions tell me nothing.

I do know that NCL handles arguments much differently than they do physical fighting. Think zero tolerance for fighting !

I don't know who Trace Adkins is or what he sings since I do not listen to Country Music...can't stand it actually. I was just reading this thread for an interesting read. But it seems to me that right from the start of this thread you were bound and determined that he must be guilty and searching for any piece of information, true or false, to back up your claim. It almost reads as if you are on a witch hunt with a personal vendetta against the man.

I don't know all the facts, but the eyewitnesses from CC, the changing of the story by TMZ to say it wasn't physical, the photo showing the altercation not in a private room, but in a public room, and the statements that he took himself off the ship to check into rehab (not NCL kicking him off), all indicate that it was not a physical altercation. Despite your assertions that he is guilty of physical violence and should be punished, you haven't given any evidence to back up your claims and yet you lambast anyone who disagrees with you and lends support to Trace Adkins for trying to correct his error in falling off the wagon. So my question to you is why are you so sure he is indeed guilty of physical violence and not just falling off the wagon after 12 years? What real evidence do you have to back up your claims. Please don't say the tabloid TV Inside Edition is your proof. I don't believe a third of what they have to say. They are in the entertainment business.

Again I really don't care if he is innocent or guilty because I don't even know who he is. I am curious about why you feel so strongly he is guilty when the evidence doesn't seem to be pointing that way.

Edited by Warm Breezes

I don't know who Trace Adkins is or what he sings since I do not listen to Country Music...can't stand it actually. I was just reading this thread for an interesting read. But it seems to me that right from the start of this thread you were bound and determined that he must be guilty and searching for any piece of information, true or false, to back up your claim. It almost reads as if you are on a witch hunt with a personal vendetta against the man.

I don't know all the facts, but the eyewitnesses from CC, the changing of the story by TMZ to say it wasn't physical, the photo showing the altercation not in a private room, but in a public room, and the statements that he took himself off the ship to check into rehab (not NCL kicking him off), all indicate that it was not a physical altercation. Despite your assertions that he is guilty of physical violence and should be punished, you haven't given any evidence to back up your claims and yet you lambast anyone who disagrees with you and lends support to Trace Adkins for trying to correct his error in falling off the wagon. So my question to you is why are you so sure he is indeed guilty of physical violence and not just falling off the wagon after 12 years? What real evidence do you have to back up your claims. Please don't say the tabloid TV Inside Edition is your proof. I don't believe a third of what they have to say. They are in the entertainment business.

Again I really don't care if he is innocent or guilty because I don't even know who he is. I am curious about why you feel so strongly he is guilty when the evidence doesn't seem to be pointing that way.

Now that you have expressed your feelings about my posts, do you have ANYTHING to add to this discussion that will answer the questions I asked ?

It is interesting that asking pointed questions creates such an uproar from those who either don't have the information or don't choose to post it.

Please don't accuse me of assuming anything. I am quoting what I read in the Inside Edition article. Did you read it?

I am not saying an altercation DIDN'T occur in a bar. I am asking if anyone saw an altercation in the impersonators cabin as was reported to Inside Edition and was published by them.

I also edited my post to ask if anyone saw Adkins on the ship after the incident or incidents.

Ok let me make myself clear, I will not assume that Inside Edition has its facts right?

:) This is the same conclusion I came to as well. The only other explanation is that perhaps SW has a real hatred of alchoholics perhaps from some personal experience and that could also color his/her viewpoint about this particular incident. When presented with facts from an actual cruiser aboard THIS cruise versus a tabloid's story of the incident, s/he chooses to believe the tabloid.

Thank you lifino for your firsthand account. I won't hold my breath for other cruisers to report their firsthand accounts if they feel they will be discounted or the insinuation that they are lying because they are a just a fan afterall.

Now that you have expressed your feelings about my posts, do you have ANYTHING to add to this discussion that will answer the questions I asked ?

It is interesting that asking pointed questions creates such an uproar from those who either don't have the information or don't choose to post it.

The answer to your question is NO... No one has come forward to say they saw any alterations in the impersonators cabin. There was, however proof that this did happen in a public place. Does this answer your question?

When I was in school we would play a game and the first person would tell the second person a secret and that person would tell the next person. By the time it got to the last person it was no where near what the first person had said. So I put more faith into first person accounts than what someone else heard from somebody else.

It was called telephone in my neighborhood. Your right, the story changed a lot by the time it got to the last person..

Adkins told Perce Morgan he would slap the s**t out of him as a result of a disagreement on Donald Trump's TV show. Didn't do it, but it shows a personality flaw in Adkins.

It's Piers Morgan, and if he did say that then rather than showing any personality flaw, it just proves that he reacts to Piers Morgan the same was as many people do.

I've no idea who Trace Adkins is, but his ability to actually resist slapping Morgan puts him ahead of others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's Piers Morgan, and if he did say that then rather than showing any personality flaw, it just proves that he reacts to Piers Morgan the same was as many people do.

I've no idea who Trace Adkins is, but his ability to actually resist slapping Morgan puts him ahead of others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats great!

Here's the latest from TMZ:

"Some Trace Adkins fans are pissed ... bitching that Trace ruined their country cruise by jumping ship in Jamaica ... and all they got in return were concert tix.

We broke the story ... Trace got into a nuclear argument with an impersonator on board the ship ... and left the big boat for rehab.

Passengers feel ... cruise officials lied to them and said Trace left for a family emergency -- and tried to placate them with an hour-long open bar.

One woman posted on Facebook, "[Trace] gets shipped off and we get replaced by an hr of free sh**ty watered down well drinks for one hour ... What a JOKE!"

We're told ... Trace's camp is now trying to make good by offering passengers free tickets and a meet-and-greet at a future concert. For some fans, it's awesome.

But others -- who paid thousands to go on the cruise -- say they can't collect ... because they came from faraway places -- even foreign countries.

FYI ... the free tix don't come with an all-you-can-eat buffet."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/21/trace-adkins-free-drinks-show-tickets-cruise-ship-rehab-impersonator-fight/#ixzz2r8IAHUki