Junior Suite balcony on Independence

chrob

Does anyone know if the JS balconies on the hump are bigger than the balconies on a normal side JS?

Presumably the size of the suite is the same?

Same size on the hump as other side facing balconies. Only the aft balconies are larger.

Edited by clarea

Thanks for reply. Just wondered as the D1 balconies that we have stayed in on the hump on some ships have been larger than D1's on the side - just thought it might be the same with Junior Suites. No matter still very happy with our JS.

Thanks for reply. Just wondered as the D1 balconies that we have stayed in on the hump on some ships have been larger than D1's on the side - just thought it might be the same with Junior Suites. No matter still very happy with our JS.

I think some hump balconies on Radiance class are larger than their non-hump counterparts. I've also read that JS hump balconies on Oasis/Allure are larger. However, Voyager/Freedom hump balconies are the same size.

Edited by clarea

The balcony will be wider than a D or E, because the JS is wider! It's an ample space!!!

...but JS hump balconies are the same size as JS balconies elsewhere on the sides of the ship, which was the OP's question - not a comparison to D's or E's. The exception is with aft facing JS balconies, which are larger than the other JS locations. The same holds true with the individual JS room size.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We were in JS on the hump on Freedom last March. Balcony was big enough for two chairs, two loungers and a small table. Loved the cabin and the balcony. So much so we are in the exact same cabin on Independence this March. Can't wait!!!

Same size on the hump as other side facing balconies. Only the aft balconies are larger.

Nay.:) We had the center hump on Liberty and the cabin itself was larger than a standard JS, about halfway to a GS, as was the balcony. We had a full sofa instead of a loveseat, as the JS we saw on our cabin crawl had. The balcony was huge, with two loungers facing the ocean, two chairs and a table. I think that only the center hump cabin is larger, though. We found the same to be true on Mariner (I know, different class of ship).

Nay.:) We had the center hump on Liberty and the cabin itself was larger than a standard JS, about halfway to a GS, as was the balcony. We had a full sofa instead of a loveseat, as the JS we saw on our cabin crawl had. The balcony was huge, with two loungers facing the ocean, two chairs and a table. I think that only the center hump cabin is larger, though. We found the same to be true on Mariner (I know, different class of ship).

Funny, we've had the center hump JS on Liberty and I never noticed any size difference from our friend's JS down the hall.

Edited by clarea