Things to do & see near the dock

DisneyKidsDad

My family and I will be on an RCCL cruise this spring stopping in St. Lucia. My daughter is a full time wheelchair user. RCCL doesn't offer any accessible excursions. Is there much to do and see right around the dock? Or does anyone know of any accessible transportation on the island?

There is little around the port worth visiting, and being in a wheelchair will make it difficult to see what there is (we have very poor or non-existent sidewalks, etc., very difficult for our own folks too).

You can check out Tropical Dreams St. Lucia for tours that are suitable for those who are physically challenged, they have vans, etc that can handle wheelchairs or mobility difficulties, and so on - and can tailor a day to fit your needs.

Good luck, and enjoy your visit!

There is little around the port worth visiting, and being in a wheelchair will make it difficult to see what there is (we have very poor or non-existent sidewalks, etc., very difficult for our own folks too).

You can check out Tropical Dreams St. Lucia for tours that are suitable for those who are physically challenged, they have vans, etc that can handle wheelchairs or mobility difficulties, and so on - and can tailor a day to fit your needs.

Good luck, and enjoy your visit!

Thank you very much for the information. I just sent them an e-mail to see what type of tours they may have for us.