Complete Walkthough Tour Video - Enchantment of the Seas

jeremyab5

Hello all,

I was just on the Jan 13-17 2014 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. I took the liberty of walking around the entire ship and filming a little tour. The video is a little long but I haven't seen a continuous video yet, so I tried to show where each venue of the ship was located with respect to each other.

Hopefully this helps some of you! It was a great cruise.

Watching now, about halfway through. Really enjoyable. Live motion video makes it so much easier to visualize. I have been toying with the idea of going on either Enchantment or Majesty for a weekend get away and so this is helpful.

What is the song that starts at 07:34?

Watching now, about halfway through. Really enjoyable. Live motion video makes it so much easier to visualize. I have been toying with the idea of going on either Enchantment or Majesty for a weekend get away and so this is helpful.

What is the song that starts at 07:34?

It's "Fragments of Time" by Daft Punk. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hello all,

I was just on the Jan 13-17 2014 sailing of the Enchantment of the Seas. I took the liberty of walking around the entire ship and filming a little tour. The video is a little long but I haven't seen a continuous video yet, so I tried to show where each venue of the ship was located with respect to each other.

Hopefully this helps some of you! It was a great cruise.

Thanks Jeremy for the video. I will be on the Splendour Of The Seas from Santos(Sao Paulo) Brazil to Barcelona in April so hopefully there won't be much difference if any from the Enhancement.

Thanks Jeremy for the video. I will be on the Splendour Of The Seas from Santos(Sao Paulo) Brazil to Barcelona in April so hopefully there won't be much difference if any from the Enhancement.

No trampolines or sky bridges/expanded pool deck on the Splendour but you get the Boardwalk Dog House and mini golf! Looks like a cool ship

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forums mobile app

Great video. Been a long time since I've been on a Vision class ship. I wonder why Rccl didn't lengthen the Grandeur? Its the sister ship to the Enchantment, I know all the Vision class ships are in pairs so I wonder if the ROI isnt what Rccl expected?

Thanks for sharing the video. I was on the Grandeur of the Seas' last sailing (as well as in May and did a tour then too) and was interested in seeing the differences the extension made. It seems like the pool deck is significantly nicer than Grandeur's and Boleros was a nice addition but I have two questions; the additional area on deck 6 that you walked through after the photo gallery appeared to be a bit confusing with the extra areas they added kind of in and not in a single area, is it that way in person. The other question is that on the top deck the bridges seem kind of narrow, does it cause any traffic flow problems and where does the jogging track run now?

whitshel: On the Grandeur someone asked during the Captain's Corner and the answer has been the same, it was proven to not be as financially successful as they had expected so they canceled future plans. Building new ships and enhancing old ones was deemed more economical than what it entails to slice a ship in half. It might have been different in the old days when they used to do it more often but ships were made with individual pieces. With giant blocks being assembled and prefabricated compartments the costs probably changed.

Edited by DEIx15x8