Great Savings day

iriemon

Prices went down on my sailing on the NA for 3/2. Even though it is past final payment they gave offered to either upgrade me to a V category (I am in balcony guarantee now) or give me ship board credit. I took the credit since as long as I am in a balcony I don't care. Thanks HAL what great customer care!

Awesome! Noticed that no emails for discounts on the feb cruises but many for march cruises. A little puzzling as I feel that they should do the opposite since it's a spring break time in March.

February -- rarely are cruises around Valentines Day reduced - they are popular cruises and sell quickly.

February -- rarely are cruises around Valentines Day reduced - they are popular cruises and sell quickly.

In MA, the schools have a week's vacation in February. I am guessing it is not only this state.

Prices went down on my sailing on the NA for 3/2. Even though it is past final payment they gave offered to either upgrade me to a V category (I am in balcony guarantee now) or give me ship board credit. I took the credit since as long as I am in a balcony I don't care. Thanks HAL what great customer care!

Good news, enjoy the OBC.

I agree. Mine didn't budge a penny last February. That said, I got a pretty smokin' deal on my February cruise on Princess.

Mine this coming feb went down $300 pp in October for only less than 24 hrs and right back up. Thanks to that fishy site I use for tracking. No human being would have detected that sudden drop and for no obvious reason and wasn't a flash sale either. Thank you fishy site and a quick execution from my excellent TA.

Mine this coming feb went down $300 pp in October for only less than 24 hrs and right back up. Thanks to that fishy site I use for tracking. No human being would have detected that sudden drop and for no obvious reason and wasn't a flash sale either. Thank you fishy site and a quick execution from my excellent TA.

Love that site. My only problem is that I get special deals on Princess because of my loyalty. It doesn't help with that of course. Hal doesn't value my loyalty so it works for Hal cruises. Glad you snapped up that lower price:).

As our Canadian dollar declines daily against both the American dollar and the Euro, we're at a disadvantage for most travel right now.

BUT I noticed a significant cut in Signature Suites so we asked our TA to move us from an inside steerage cabin to a lofty cabin for our March cruise. I'm not sure when I picked up the price change relative to the posting date, but it disappeared within days of our move up.

When our TA called she learned this was a flash sale available only to Canadians.

I'm not sure exactly how much we saved over the opening booking prices as I'd never dreamed of monitoring Suites. (notice the capital in Suite from this budget traveller), but since booking 7 cabins in steerage for a family celebration we've saved a total of $7 000 including our move to a SUITE -- our first ever balcony.

Ruth in the frigid north where it's currently -26C

Edited by Been There, Planning That