Cruising today

I'm cruising on rapsody in March and would love to know what the power adapters needed look like? Some reviews say there are 2 different types of power plugs needed? Would love some clarification.

You don't need two, but two options are available.

They have both European style outlets (the two round pins), and American outlets (the two parallel pins).

European has the same voltage as Australia, so is preferable, but you can use either, or both.

You don't need two, but two options are available.

They have both European style outlets (the two round pins), and American outlets (the two parallel pins).

European has the same voltage as Australia, so is preferable, but you can use either, or both.

I have an adaptor that provides two outlets straight away so it very handy for the phone and the camera to recharge.:D

I am not sure, most likely SE Asia.:D

Hmmm! I wonder if the price is indicative of the quality? In my opinion the best lobster comes from colder waters ie NZ rock lobster and southern rock lobster (Tasmania and Bass Strait) against eastern rock lobster (Sydney etc) and western rock lobster (WA).

In the UK the best lobster comes from Scotland, and in the US from Maine.

Hmmm! I wonder if the price is indicative of the quality? In my opinion the best lobster comes from colder waters ie NZ rock lobster and southern rock lobster (Tasmania and Bass Strait) against eastern rock lobster (Sydney etc) and western rock lobster (WA).

In the UK the best lobster comes from Scotland, and in the US from Maine.

Perhaps they are from Tassie, it didn't say in the ad:D