Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Once again Royal Caribbean UK website is woefully out of date. Keep seeing the above itineraries which don't show on the UK site. :mad:

What site are you looking at then. grandeur just come available on mine in Scotland

What site are you looking at then. grandeur just come available on mine in Scotland

Funnily enough Grandeur did just come up.

However I'm looking on the royal caribbean .co.uk site as every time I try to type in .com (regardless of which browser I'm using) it reverts to the uk site. Clearing cookies does not help either.

If I look on my phone (which will go to the .com site) I can see, for instance, Indie sailings throughout summer 2015, the .uk site only shows them up to April 2015.

It's not just bookings either - deck plans are out of date, info about ships is wrong (and much less detailed) - it's just a rubbish website compared to the parent company and seems ridiculous that they can't have the same site.

Sorry, a bit off-topic :o - I'll get down off my soapbox now ;)

Hmmm..I think it will be JOS out of San Pedro (Port of LA) or at least that's all the limited info (rumor) I've heard:

9-26-15

10-3-15

10-10-15

We'll see ;)

San Pedro or San Diego we will be booking her. So happy to have a Royal ship hear again.. :p

Those talking about the Rhapsody. We are booked on her leaving Singapore May 3rd 2015 B2B to Istanbul.. From Istanbul she is doing a couple of Black Sea 10/11 nighters..:)

San Pedro or San Diego we will be booking her. So happy to have a Royal ship hear again.. :p

Those talking about the Rhapsody. We are booked on her leaving Singapore May 3rd 2015 B2B to Istanbul.. From Istanbul she is doing a couple of Black Sea 10/11 nighters..:)

HERE AGAIN!! Sorry guys

Funnily enough Grandeur did just come up.

However I'm looking on the royal caribbean .co.uk site as every time I try to type in .com (regardless of which browser I'm using) it reverts to the uk site. Clearing cookies does not help either.

If I look on my phone (which will go to the .com site) I can see, for instance, Indie sailings throughout summer 2015, the .uk site only shows them up to April 2015.

It's not just bookings either - deck plans are out of date, info about ships is wrong (and much less detailed) - it's just a rubbish website compared to the parent company and seems ridiculous that they can't have the same site.

Sorry, a bit off-topic :o - I'll get down off my soapbox now ;)

Download Tunnelbear. Its a web proxy. Switch it on and you can use it to access any Usa site.

Serenade has posted and looks like heads to Ft. Lauderdale on November 2, 2015 to take over Legend itineraries, most likely. These are Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean sailings for 2014.

Brilliance has currently scheduled to Boston and may do same repositioning cruise to Tampa from there on the 25th of October, 2015 .

Search disabled, so not sure if posted previously.

Serenade has posted and looks like heads to Ft. Lauderdale on November 2, 2015 to take over Legend itineraries, most likely. These are Panama Canal and Southern Caribbean sailings for 2014.

Brilliance has currently scheduled to Boston and may do same repositioning cruise to Tampa from there on the 25th of October, 2015 .

Good find

Nothing from NOLA?

Nothing from NOLA?

Nothing released for NOLA yet.

Putting a very popular Radiance Class on Panama Canal seems like a good move though.

Can send a Vision Class to NOLA maybe?

Edited by MADflyer

Anyone that has booked Allure know what ports are docked vs tendered?

Answered my question- checked the website. Says that I can book now, not an elite member...

Allure not scheduled June and July- Where will it be?

Edited by ckelly14

Anyone that has booked Allure know what ports are docked vs tendered?

Answered my question- checked the website. Says that I can book now, not an elite member...

Allure not scheduled June and July- Where will it be?

Allure never has had scheduled tender ports.

Nothing released for NOLA yet.

Putting a very popular Radiance Class on Panama Canal seems like a good move though.

Can send a Vision Class to NOLA maybe?

If they put a radiance on Panama Canal id be very happy!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So, basically

Quantum stays in NJ

Anthem UK/Caribbean

Oasis stays in Port Everglades

Allure to Port Everglades after a european season

Freedom stays in Port Canaveral

Indy to Port Everglades

Liberty to Galveston

Explorer to Asia

Adventure to Port Canaveral

Navigator to San Juan

Voyager & Mariner stays in Asia/Australia

Radiance Alaska/Australia

Jewel to Pacific/San Juan

Brilliance to Boston/ tampa

Serenade to Port Evrglades

Enchantment stays in P.C.

Vision Panama/ P.E.

Rhapsody to Santos

Grandeur stays in Baltimore

Legend & Splendour unknown

So, basically

Vision Panama/ P.E.

Vision is currently doing the final RCI Panama sailings from Colon and while she re-positions first to P.E. she then heads for winter to Tampa.

No news, but was stated in press at one time that she would 'home-port' year round from Tampa.

So, basically

Quantum stays in NJ

Anthem UK/Caribbean

Oasis stays in Port Everglades

Allure to Port Everglades after a european season

Freedom stays in Port Canaveral

Indy to Port Everglades

Liberty to Galveston

Explorer to Asia

Adventure to Port Canaveral

Navigator to San Juan

Voyager & Mariner stays in Asia/Australia

Radiance Alaska/Australia

Jewel to Pacific/San Juan

Brilliance to Boston/ tampa

Serenade to Port Evrglades

Enchantment stays in P.C.

Vision Panama/ P.E.

Rhapsody to Santos

Grandeur stays in Baltimore

The Sydney Ports Cruise Schedule has been updated many times over the last few months Royal are still shown as 2 ships in Sydney from early October 2015. Rhapsody and Radiance are the bookings name. We know Rhapsody will be in Rome and Santos at that time. Jewel to sail from Alaska would make this balance but not in the Los Angeles Cruise Ship visits.

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule

Don't forget that the cruises listed only go out until November which is basically the start of the winter season with the most ships doing the Caribbean.

Serenade may still go to NOLA with the stop in FLL just being the midpoint on her repositioning.

Indy is back to her 6 night cruise starting in November so not sure if she will resume her 6/8 winter schedule.

Anthem has been announced and doing a 6/8 schedule from FLL.

It does look like Liberty could be the extra ship although she could take freedoms place and Freedom move to Galveston.

Only another month and more pieces of the puzzle will fall into place.

She disappears entire month of May in 2015. Is she scheduled for a make-over again?
Called RCI and they said they are still loading FR's itineraries but still not up at 9:30 PM. The D+ Agent I talked to said that FR's Dry Dock is scheduled for 2016. He told me to keep checking. Edited by SherriZ366

Called RCI and they said they are still loading FR's itineraries but still not up at 9:30 PM. The D+ Agent I talked to said that FR's Dry Dock is scheduled for 2016. He told me to keep checking.
May is the month I am interested in. Hope they post soon so I can book May 3, 2015. Already anticipating doing this cruise with good friends who will not cruise during Hurricane season as they are in NC where they get more hurricanes than we do. I have even begun to plan a possible fundraiser for my boss to accommodate a May 3 cruise so come on RCI and post FR May!!!!