Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Hi, Not sure whether they have been, could anybody confirm whether the TA's for Spring and Autumn 2015 have been released, if they haven't, any idea when they are due.

Thanks in anticipation.

Is there a particular ship you're looking for? Not all of them have been released yet.

Is there a particular ship you're looking for? Not all of them have been released yet.

Not really, just one that fits in with our winter time schedule staying in Florida, We are on the Oasis in Oct 14 but looking at getting back in March but doesn't look good with other cruise lines as most of those are from Mid April onwards and that will take us over our 6 months.

I've not seen a TA for Liberty yet in 2015, but that could be because it's staying in the US. There are no sailings posted after April 2015.

Thanks Bob, Didn't think I had missed them but better to be safe and ask.:)

Having done 23 TA's I should really remember when the schedules are due out but it must be getting to those Senior Moments.

Edited by 6MonthsHere6MonthsThere

Thanks Bob, Didn't think I had missed them but better to be safe and ask.:)

Having done 23 TA's I should really remember when the schedules are due out but it must be getting to those Senior Moments.

This year seems worse to me as far as itineraries trickling out, and seemingly last minute major changes to ship deployment.

Last week, the Cayman Port Authority schedule showed Liberty of the Seas on alternate Wednesdays in Sept 2015, which led me to believe that it was moving to Galveston. I just checked again, and it now shows NAVIGATOR OTS in that same spot. Hmmmmmm.

http://www.caymanport.com/shipschedules.php

Edited by mconthehighseas

This year seems worse to me as far as itineraries trickling out, and seemingly last minute major changes to ship deployment.

Amen to that

So is PC getting a 3rd ship end of next year ? I can't keep up:rolleyes:

Last week, the Cayman Port Authority schedule showed Liberty of the Seas on alternate Wednesdays in Sept 2015, which led me to believe that it was moving to Galveston. I just checked again, and it now shows NAVIGATOR OTS in that same spot. Hmmmmmm.

Yes. Navigator is showing until December 2015.

Liberty shows up in December to April, but the times do not match the current Navigator schedule of 10:30AM to 6:00 PM. I think these are all Thursday calls for Liberty.

3. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Dec 3 2015 7:00AM Dec 3 2015 4:00PM

4. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Dec 17 2015 7:00AM Dec 17 2015 4:00PM

5. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Dec 30 2015 7:00AM Dec 30 2015 4:00PM

6. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Jan 14 2016 7:00AM Jan 14 2016 4:00PM

7. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Jan 28 2016 7:00AM Jan 28 2016 4:00PM

8. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Feb 11 2016 7:00AM Feb 11 2016 4:00PM

9. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Feb 25 2016 7:00AM Feb 25 2016 4:00PM

10. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Mar 10 2016 7:00AM Mar 10 2016 4:00PM

11. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Mar 24 2016 7:00AM Mar 24 2016 4:00PM

12. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Apr 7 2016 7:00AM Apr 7 2016 4:00PM

13. Liberty of the Seas Royal Caribbean Cruises 4,400 4,400 Apr 21 2016 7:00AM Apr 21 2016 4:00PM

When the Monarch went out of service I really thought they would move the Enchantment to Miami and the Majesty to PC.

I also thought they were going to do that. EN might still end up in Miami when the MJ moves on. I doubt Royal would replace MJ with a Voyager class. The MJ routes have no sea days, and I would think that's when ships with promenades would be most profitable. The current EN routes out of PC have one sea day a week, so if a Voyager class was going to take over a 3/4-day route, I think the one out of PC makes more monitary sense, and then send EN to replace MJ.

I also thought they were going to do that. EN might still end up in Miami when the MJ moves on. I doubt Royal would replace MJ with a Voyager class. The MJ routes have no sea days, and I would think that's when ships with promenades would be most profitable. The current EN routes out of PC have one sea day a week, so if a Voyager class was going to take over a 3/4-day route, I think the one out of PC makes more monitary sense, and then send EN to replace MJ.

I always thought that Explorer might end up in PC, after EN moved to Miami. Doesn't look that way now, but I'd love to see a Voyager class ship on the 3/4 day runs.

Majesty of the Seas no longer shows up on cruising power. Could she finally be retiring in 2015????

What does everyone think of possibly Navigator or Liberty taking her place ?

So please tell us what is the last cruise listed on Cruising Power for Majesty, rather than telling us "Majesty of the Seas no longer shows up on cruising power."

I agree. this has been the worst.

So I looked back at this same thread from last year and they didn't release the bulk of the Caribbean until late April. So I don't think it is much different than normal. I just wish they would issue the schedule correctly, especially since they seems to happen every single year. Also what is new this year in Cruising Power is they are not pre-loading groups. In years past they would load the schedules into groups about a week before individuals. You would be able to see the itineraries in advance, but not pricing. So of course on here all the itineraries were published a week early! I guess they caught their issue!

So please tell us what is the last cruise listed on Cruising Power for Majesty, rather than telling us "Majesty of the Seas no longer shows up on cruising power."

I meant new deployments. So far upto April 2015. They had released dates upto April 2016 with no prices or ability to book them last week but now they are gone.

I always thought that Explorer might end up in PC, after EN moved to Miami. Doesn't look that way now, but I'd love to see a Voyager class ship on the 3/4 day runs.

I think they put Explorer in PC to test the market to possibly add Oasis 3 or Quantum 3 out of PC.

The bar will make up for the loss (if any) of the Promenade shops.

With the recent news about expansion at PC and the "Investment" RCI will have in the new terminal you would think there is more to come in terms of deployment at PC.

The big gap here for some of the ships is mid November. No Navigator or Liberty and Brilliance shows up. This is normally when the seasonal Caribbean ships come in to ports like Tampa & New Orleans. Also, not on the GC calendar 4/2, but was last night is Vision of the Seas 11/28/15.

In regards to the question from someone else; yes, it seems Wednesdays are the magical days of the week for the deployment releases.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The big gap here for some of the ships is mid November. No Navigator or Liberty and Brilliance shows up. This is normally when the seasonal Caribbean ships come in to ports like Tampa & New Orleans. Also, not on the GC calendar 4/2, but was last night is Vision of the Seas 11/28/15.

In regards to the question from someone else; yes, it seems Wednesdays are the magical days of the week for the deployment releases.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oh well only a day and bit to wait then :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me too, preferably out of PC:D I'll even take 4/5 days

Edited by molly361