Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

There appear to be some ship movements coming in November / December 2015. We should know this week.

While Brilliance and Vision both return to Tampa. It looks like Brilliance may pick up some sort of variable pattern with 5 and 7 night sailings.

There are some clues that Vision may move after a few weeks in Tampa, but completely unconfirmed. She might move to another Florida port if not remaining in Tampa.

Navigator appears set until November for Galveston, but where Liberty will be is not certain. She does show up in Cayman from December, which could be a Galveston move or even a Florida deployment.

We will not know until actual itineraries are released.

I still think Liberty will go to Nola. They are dredging to take bigger ships

The South America cruises also due to go on sale this week also.

Rhapsody appears to be doing the normal 7 day cruises according to port schedules from Santos.

A few Royal cruises around the Horn would be great.

Anthem of the Seas Alaska 2016?

those around the horn would be nice. you never know.

s. America suppose to be out this week as well

not sure about anthem in Alaska

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Navigator appears set until November for Galveston, but where Liberty will be is not certain. She does show up in Cayman from December, which could be a Galveston move or even a Florida deployment.

I still think Liberty will go to Nola. They are dredging to take bigger ships

I was got off Liberty on Monday. According to the Hotel Manager and our Head Waiter, after the 2014-2015 winter season at FLL, they are going to Galveston for the 2015 summer season.

Edited by Aquahound

I was got off Liberty on Monday. According to the Hotel Manager and our Head Waiter, after the 2014-2015 winter season at FLL, they are going to Galveston for the 2015 summer season.

Interesting... so if true, that would make 2 ships in Galveston for Summer '15?

Seems more likely that one would go to NOLA and one to Galveston, but who knows.

Interesting... so if true, that would make 2 ships in Galveston for Summer '15?

Seems more likely that one would go to NOLA and one to Galveston, but who knows.

Looks like they'll have two ships for the summer with Navigator moving out on November 8th. But where the heck is Navigator going???? :eek:

I think Navigator may goto NOLA.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Navigator (through Nov 2015) and Majesty (through April 2016) now have prices and are open for booking.

Just booked Majesty for Xmas 2015 :D

Just saw that for Navigator but it looks like they are only going to Western Caribbean on 2 different routes...

Nothing yet on Splendour :rolleyes:
..apart from the official email announcing it goes on sale tomorrow that is....!!

DUBAI

Splendour of the Seas

7 NIGHTS

14, 21, 28 Dec 2015;

4, 11, 18, 25 Jan 2016;

1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Feb 2016;

7, 14, 21, 28 Mar 2016.

Ports of Call: Khasab, Oman; Muscat, Oman; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Dubai, UAE

Edited by little britain

..apart from the official email announcing it goes on sale tomorrow that is....

DUBAI

Splendour of the Seas

7 NIGHTS

14, 21, 28 Dec 2015;

4, 11, 18, 25 Jan 2016;

1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Feb 2016;

7, 14, 21, 28 Mar 2016.

Ports of Call: Khasab, Oman; Muscat, Oman; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Dubai, UAE

ok cool. I'll keep an eye out for these. they're not on the website yet.

Brilliance's 13 night REPO from Boston to Tampa on Oct 25, 2015 is now on the website....last i heard a few days ago it was NOT up there yet...

It's been up there for a few days now. A few people called in to book it because it was not on the web yet but available to book.

Or PC.

My guess as well. I think something is happening in PC, just do not know what. Legend is still out there for speculation as well.

The fact that Oasis is only deployed in PE until April '16, while Allure is until May '16 is also an interesting fact.

With the November/ December possible shifts there could be relationship to what will happen with the yet unnamed, Oasis 3 in May 2016 and Quantum 3 in June 2016. They would maybe stay in Europe to replace Allure and Anthem for the 2016 summer seasons, with the current rotational deployments that are being introduced.

There has not been any word that Quantum 3 is not happening, or?

I just wish they would hurry up and release Tampa sailings already.....im very impatiently awaiting!!

While I think that all Tampa sailings up to November will be released very soon, I am wondering if they may leave us hanging for some sailings after November, as with Navigator. Might get them all though.

While I think that all Tampa sailings up to November will be released very soon, I am wondering if they may leave us hanging for some sailings after November, as with Navigator. Might get them all though.

All I need is November, so that will work perfectly!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Would Oasis scheduling only until April possibly be for a transatlantic to spend the summer in Europe.

Oasis has lots of possibilities. Just thinking with 2 new ships being introduced in May/June 2016, that they might do like they did with Anthem and leave them in Europe for their first season.

They could do like explorer and take a ship to Europe Summer 2016 and then on to Asia in Fall 2016. A ship from Asia/Australia could also end up getting to the west coast as many have been dreaming about. They seem to be putting ships on rotation.

But we have even future deployments listed for China and Singapore on the horizon that follow the Hawaii/Australia sailings on the 29th of April.

Edited by MADflyer