Which ships go to half moon cay?

kirasmom

We are planning cruises for June and August and really want half moon cay again, which ships stop there, wish I could search by stop on the website but can't seem to do it. I saw liberty out of port canaveral does. Any others?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There's a website called CruiseTT. You can search by port and by month. That way you can see all the ships that will be stopping at Half Moon Cay on the specific month you wish to sail. You can also see what other ships will be in port with you and the total number of passengers.

The ships that sail to Half Moon Cay in June are...

Splendor

Fantasy

Pride

Conquest

Fascination

Freedom

Victory

Glory

Liberty

I just got back from stopping in Half Moon Cay on the Victory and absolutely LOVED it!! I cannot wait to go back too :)!!

There's a website called CruiseTT. You can search by port and by month. That way you can see all the ships that will be stopping at Half Moon Cay on the specific month you wish to sail. You can also see what other ships will be in port with you and the total number of passengers.

Thank you for the website. We also LOVE Half Moon Cay. Wish more of their ships would stop here.

So jealous over here on the west coast! Wish we had a private island to make a port of call to where one could get off the ship without being accosted by peddlers every three feet. Catalina is pretty good but lacks the nice warm blue waters and sandy beaches to hang out at!