Ladies ... let's talk Perfume!

heyitsmejudy

Favorite parfume is Versace ~Bright Crystal...seems to be the one I get a lot of compliments on. I've always been a Trejour fan and lately I've been using Coco Mademoiselle.;)

Those are some of my favorite ones as well.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

I wear a couple of scents that are made in a little small perfumery in the French quarter in New Orleans called Hove, they have been around about a hundred years.

Our next cruise is out of Nola so I am looking forward to going there and shopping for some more

My favorite is Versace Yellow Diamonds. If you have a Sephora store near you you can ask them to make you a sample of any fragrance they sell. Typically they allow three samples per person.

It's a great way to test out fragrances. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for this information. :cool: :)

I am in need of finding another fragrance as my favorite for daytime has been discontinued (Bvlgari's Omnia Green Jade). I like Guerlain's (sp.) Shalimar for evenings.

First lets be clear, I don't wear the stuff. First date with my wife over 35 years ago she was wearing Channel #5 and although she has tried just about everything out there it's still my favourite on her and just to remind her she gets a bottle every year on our anniversary.

:confused::confused: Is this a joke?

I have no idea what you mean. People are talking about what kinds of perfume they love. We're hearing of some we've never tried, people are sharing info on where to get samples to check out a new scent. If you're not interested in participating in the discussion, don't. Problem solved.

First lets be clear, I don't wear the stuff. First date with my wife over 35 years ago she was wearing Channel #5 and although she has tried just about everything out there it's still my favourite on her and just to remind her she gets a bottle every year on our anniversary.

It's a classic, Gunner, you're a good man!

I have no idea what you mean. People are talking about what kinds of perfume they love. We're hearing of some we've never tried, people are sharing info on where to get samples to check out a new scent. If you're not interested in participating in the discussion, don't. Problem solved.

That quotation was probably in response to some spam (in Japanese) that has since been removed. It's usually best to just report a post that will likely be removed instead of responding to it....

Though I am not currently wearing Chanel #5, it is one of my and DH's favorites.

Lisa

Though I am not currently wearing Chanel #5, it is one of my and DH's favorites.

Lisa

Thanks. Didn't see that post. Champagne, I sincerely apologize. No wonder your post didn't make sense. I'm sorry for reacting. I guess I've grown accustomed to seeing things here to the point if being defensive. Again, I'm sorry for my knee-jerk reaction.

The husband got me some new Michael Kors Gold perfume for Christmas. I'd been alternating Chanel Chance and Chanel #5 for a while. Do you have any "signature" scents? I know they all smell different on different people, but I'm interested to see what all of you love!

Wow, those are some of my favorites. I just tried on the Michael Kors perfume at the outlets the other day and fell in love with it. I must go back and get some. I also wear Paloma Picasso, Dior Poison, Juicy Couture. Ralph Lauren used to make a perfume called Tuxedo back in the 80s and I loved that one. I also often wear Tabu, which is an old-school perfume. I've gotten so many nice compliments when I wear that fragrance.

My friend manages one of the skin care counters in a very upscale department store. She just brought me a "Get Well Soon" bag with hundreds of samples of everything from make up to skin care to perfume. She hit up her friends at every counter at both her store as well as a friend who manages a large multi-brand store often found in JC Penney. ;) I'm overwhelmed to say the least! I don't normally wear a scent, but might just have to try a few of these. :)

I'm a big fan of Dolce & Gabbana The One (I actually prefer "L'eau The One" over the parfum), and also Gucci by Gucci, or else Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. (With the last one, I haven't convinced myself if I am really just in love with the gorgeous bottles.)

It's not only women who can overdo with perfumes..I just came off a cruise and kept running into this one guy who reeked of some kind of scent that brought back the days of the 1970s' discos!! It was overwhelming...and not in a good way!

I always loved Shalimar, and still do but I don't wear perfumes anymore in closed quarters such as cruises and planes. I feel that if your scent is bothering me, then mine might be bothering you...

Pam

Wow, those are some of my favorites. I just tried on the Michael Kors perfume at the outlets the other day and fell in love with it. I must go back and get some. I also wear Paloma Picasso, Dior Poison, Juicy Couture. Ralph Lauren used to make a perfume called Tuxedo back in the 80s and I loved that one. I also often wear Tabu, which is an old-school perfume. I've gotten so many nice compliments when I wear that fragrance.

Mousey,

My Mom wore Tabu. I do hope I am seated next to you one day or pass you in a crowd.

She was always so stylish, the scent of Tabu takes me right back to a very happy time with my Mom. :)

My friend manages one of the skin care counters in a very upscale department store. She just brought me a "Get Well Soon" bag with hundreds of samples of everything from make up to skin care to perfume. She hit up her friends at every counter at both her store as well as a friend who manages a large multi-brand store often found in JC Penney. ;) I'm overwhelmed to say the least! I don't normally wear a scent, but might just have to try a few of these. :)

Lucky You!! I hope you feel better soon. (((Hugs)))