Celebrity Picture Package

scubamommy!

Just read on one of the reviews about a picture package. When I do a search for answers to my question nothing comes up on Celebrity ( just other lines), and no luck searching X website, so I am hoping some of you may help.

We had a picture package when we went to Disney and I loved it, so here are my questions. If anyone has the link on X website please share, I could not find it there either.

1-Price of package?

2- Does it include photos and CD?

3- can I get pictures of others in our group ( ie: brother and GF) but not cabin or is it only for my cabin?

5- just out curiosity since I heard they are so expensive how much is just one photo?

4- any other info I should know?

Thank you in advance

Thank you. I read the info. It states it is just for all photos for one cabin for 179.00 or 249.00 both photo and digital. Has anyone done this? How strict are they on just the one cabin? My kids are in our connecting cabin, will they be included in our cabin pictures?

Edited: I just read more in depth and kids under 21 are included. Still wonder how strict they are about other family members if anyone has done this.thnks

Edited by scubamommy!

We did this on the Reflection last Nov, there was a link to the outside vender. Pre booked, it was less, $224. We got over 400 sheets and the CD. Kinda like a drink pkg, if they were taking a photo we did it.

Lisa there were times we had 6-8-10 people in our shots! From sail away, to our CC roll call group.

image.jpg.ced0bab8fcd6934cb284bcc3bfa0d72a.jpg

Edited by wallie5446

Thanks Wallie 5446! That helps! Did you happen to get any that you were NOT in but wanted the shot of friends?

as long as someone in the cabin that has paid is in the picture than its included... otherwise it is not covereded (exception is for families if you have kids under 18 in another room they would also be covered)

Shots of friends were not covered (unless one of us was in the pic with them)

Thanks Wallie 5446! That helps! Did you happen to get any that you were NOT in but wanted the shot of friends?

No, we had to be in the pic. But, because our booking was cross referenced with our friends, they let them have all their pics for $124, ( no CD ) we got to know some of the photographers, and had a blast! When they were taking pic's and some nim-wit :D walked between us and the camera, we would grab them and pull them into the picture:eek: spent the last day handing out pic's to embarrassed folks all over the ship! It was fun!

I think the website is a bit confusing. For the $199 do you get a disc with all pictures on it and you print them later or do you get the prints? Do I understand the for the $299 your get the prints and the disc? I must be dense as it doesn't seem very clear. Someone who has done the package, can you explain?

Just read on one of the reviews about a picture package. When I do a search for answers to my question nothing comes up on Celebrity ( just other lines), and no luck searching X website, so I am hoping some of you may help.

We had a picture package when we went to Disney and I loved it, so here are my questions. If anyone has the link on X website please share, I could not find it there either.

1-Price of package?

3- can I get pictures of others in our group ( ie: brother and GF) but not cabin or is it only for my cabin?

5- just out curiosity since I heard they are so expensive how much is just one photo?

Thank you in advance

We typically take the package directly from mycruisephotos.com (the image group. They are the vendor for Celebrity, Royal and Disney. The price and packages offered vary from cruise to cruise. We paid $249 for all of our cruise photos, hard copy and CD a few weeks ago for our celebrity silhouette cruise. We paid the same, the following week on RC Allure for just the CD, which truly is better for us as who wants to carry home the hard copies which were a few hundered pictures! You save money if you order in advance. You can order about 2-3 months before your scheduled cruise. One picture can cost you from $15 to $25 per photo (perhaps more but I really didn't pay attention to the individual cost as we had the package)

We have travelled with our grandchildren in an adjoining cabin and never had any problem or paid additional for their pictures. I would also "assume" if you and or your DH are in the photo with your family members the would be include in the package. I do not know how they handle multiple families staying in individual cabins, but you can call and or e-mail mycruisephotos directly.

Enjoy your cruise. Fun to take pics and not worry about the cost! Pictures on the ship and off the ship are all covered-no exclusions. You can purchase on board, but will probably pay more.

Edited by Cruise a holic

We did this on the Reflection last Nov, there was a link to the outside vender. Pre booked, it was less, $224. We got over 400 sheets and the CD. Kinda like a drink pkg, if they were taking a photo we did it.

Lisa there were times we had 6-8-10 people in our shots! From sail away, to our CC roll call group.

Wow - 400 sheets! I didn't realize you could possibly have that many opportunities for photos! I was thinking you'd only end up with about 20 photos (embarkation day, each port, a few photos with the backdrop - what others am I missing?).

Wow - 400 sheets! I didn't realize you could possibly have that many opportunities for photos! I was thinking you'd only end up with about 20 photos (embarkation day, each port, a few photos with the backdrop - what others am I missing?).

First, at each port at least three photographers take different background pictures. Ever evening about four different backgrounds are available and each photographers takes a few poses of each couple and group. Since you can also take individual shots, we have had as many as 12 pictures per photographer- so that could be 40 different shots a day (or more). In the diningroom especially on formal night additional pictures are taken. Sometimes photographers stroll around the ship and take random shots daily. Of course you also have your boarding picture.

The great thing about the package is that you get all and do not have to decide on the best shots. If you consider that the pics cost between 15 and 30 each- the package is a great deal.

:)

Edited by Cruise a holic

1-Price of package?

Thank you in advance

I am not sure if this answers your questions, but here is a link to a thread on another CC forum where I posted information on the unlimited package that we bought for our 14 night Eclipse cruise last month:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973153

I am not sure if this answers your questions, but here is a link to a thread on another CC forum where I posted information on the unlimited package that we bought for our 14 night Eclipse cruise last month:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973153

go to : mycruisephotos.com

This is the vendor for Disney, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean

As I mentioned earlier to the OP, if there was a person taking pictures, we were getting one! Never in 25+ years of cruising have we done this till now. And more of the shots came out better than before. I guess it was because we were not trying to get that perfect pose, and had a lot of fun doing it.

go to : mycruisephotos.com

This is the vendor for Disney, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean

I understand that as I have used the site for ordering before the cruise and afterward to resolve the CD issue. I am not sure what you are trying to tell me here or maybe I misunderstood the post?

Edited by mahdnc

Can you buy this package on board?

We bought the package on board last summer on the Eclipse. We paid $299.95 for all the pictures, including many group pictures, and the CD. This was a 14 nights cruise and this price was an offer they had the first three or four days of the cruise. :):) It was a great deal!!

Edited by drarill

If you're elite, there is a coupon you'll get for 20% off a photo package, so it might be better to wait to buy it on board.

On a recent 15 night Century holiday sailing, the package was $349 but was on promotion for $299 for the first week of the cruise. We waited until the sale was over since the coupon couldn't be combined with the promotional price.

Thanks for the all the answers and links everyone, they have been very helpful! This is just our first Celebrity cruise so no coupons for us yet. But we will definitely get a photo package, just need to decide if it will be just photos or the photo & CD package.

Does anyone know if they run any specials or sales on 5 night cruises? It is my understanding that if you book BEFORE departure date it is about 10% less than if you book onboard, but this is the first I am hearing of a sale?

Thanks for the all the answers and links everyone, they have been very helpful! This is just our first Celebrity cruise so no coupons for us yet. But we will definitely get a photo package, just need to decide if it will be just photos or the photo & CD package.

Does anyone know if they run any specials or sales on 5 night cruises? It is my understanding that if you book BEFORE departure date it is about 10% less than if you book onboard, but this is the first I am hearing of a sale?

Go to their web site http://www.mycruisephotos.com/CEL/Portal.aspx put in your sailing, and see if the 5 day is a lower price. Enjoy your 1st Celebrity cruise!

Thanks Wallie, I have been to the website and noted the prices, was just wondering if they go ON SALE on the ship on a 5 day cruise as mentioned above on the longer cruises. Just trying to decide what the BEST price will be. Would hate to buy online ( at 10% less) and then see that they are on sale on the ship ( at 20% less) and same goes for vise versa, would hate to wait to buy on ship ( at full price) and know I could have gotten them for less online ( at 10% less).

I know 10% is not a whole lot but every penny counts and I like to know all my options. That is why I asked if anyone knew if they do sales ON THE SHIP on a 5 day cruise.