Two Royal Questions

raz455

Well - one is Royal specific and the other is more of a general Princess question. 1. Is the running/walking track actually "run-able"? meaning, is it large enough for a strenuous early run or are there too many turns and is it too narrow? 2. Will the International Café fill a travel mug when making a late' or will I need to transfer it from the paper cup?

Thanks!

Well - one is Royal specific and the other is more of a general Princess question. 1. Is the running/walking track actually "run-able"? meaning, is it large enough for a strenuous early run or are there too many turns and is it too narrow? 2. Will the International Café fill a travel mug when making a late' or will I need to transfer it from the paper cup?

Thanks!

I can't answer question #2, but my brother ran 5 miles every day on the Royal track (7 laps equal a mile). The runners lane is actually wider than the walkers lane (makes no sense to me since runners are frequently solitary and walkers frequently are couples). His only complaints were that during the day the runners lane would have walkers on it and frequently folks were not walking/running in the designated direction (counter clockwise). After the first day he avoided those issues by running at daybreak when he frequently had the track to himself. As an added bonus, the sunrises were gorgeous.

2. Will the International Café fill a travel mug when making a late' or will I need to transfer it from the paper cup?

Thanks!

They will most likely make it in a latte glass or paper takeaway cup and pour it into your mug. You can always get regular coffee directly into your mug.

If and when I run, it's on a treadmill.

Edited by Pia1913

I can't answer question #2, but my brother ran 5 miles every day on the Royal track (7 laps equal a mile). The runners lane is actually wider than the walkers lane (makes no sense to me since runners are frequently solitary and walkers frequently are couples). His only complaints were that during the day the runners lane would have walkers on it and frequently folks were not walking/running in the designated direction (counter clockwise). After the first day he avoided those issues by running at daybreak when he frequently had the track to himself. As an added bonus, the sunrises were gorgeous.

Wonderful! That's what I was hoping - get up early, get 6 or so miles in, change, grab a latte' at the IC, and enjoy a nice morning and rest of the day. Thanks for the info! :D

They will most likely make it in a latte glass or paper takeaway cup and pour it into your mug. You can always get regular coffee directly into your mug.

If and when I run, it's on a treadmill.

Hi Pia, - that's what I will plan on. On the Emerald and Crown, I did the treadmills because the running track was just way too small. I am looking forward to going for a jog in the middle of the sea! Thanks -

Just to add a bit of advice on the running - I do not suggest running if it has been raining or if the deck is still wet from cleaning. The track doesn't have any traction to it! I came close to busting it (forwards, backwards, sideways - you name it!) and witnessed several others slip multiple times!