The Boatyard in Barbados.

thedukiesrule

I believe I read that it's $15 for 2 chairs an umbrella, free drink and ride back to the cruise port. Does anyone know if that is per person? Just wondering since you get 2 chairs/loungers.

Thanks!

You each get a cocktail. Last time we stopped there, the Boatyard was full. We went further down the beach to the Copacabana ( I think that was the name). And Lobster's Alive is next door to the Boatyard. Link to Boatyard is here: http://www.theboatyard.com/pview2.html?pg=54

You each get a cocktail. Last time we stopped there, the Boatyard was full. We went further down the beach to the Copacabana ( I think that was the name). And Lobster's Alive is next door to the Boatyard. Link to Boatyard is here: http://www.theboatyard.com/pview2.html?pg=54

Thanks for the info.

Boatyard, Lobster Alive, Copacabana then Harbour Lights

-in that order -all along the same Carlisle Bay beach.

Ah Ha! Thank you. I thought the Copacabana sounded wrong, although we walked past it. We went to Harbour Lights last time, when the Boatyard was full (or overfull).

Harbour Lights was very nice. It was quiet. The food was good. Thank you for refreshing my memory. :D:):D