Some new movies on the ruby

plunker

Going on the ruby feb 10-15th and got a email today that a couple movies that will be playing will be "gravity" with sandra bullock and "captain phillips" with tom hanks. Entertainers are rondell sheridan and landon swank.

Well I certainly hope you are correct. We just got off the Ruby after 18 days and the choice of movies under the stars were mostly very old concerts and movies from the 80's. Cabin television wasn't much better; watched shows we watched on cruise back in 2011; several newer movies and a lot of old ones and they were played over and over and over again. Several news channels but they weren't always available as was the internet. Ship, crew, food, service was very good (except that room service didn't know what a BLT was :) ) First time it was ordered had to explain in detail how it was made, showed up and was really good; next time again had to explain and a roast beef sandwich showed up. Still had a great time and will be back onboard Apr 3.

Those are the same movies that are playing on the Royal. Is Captain Phillips a good movie to see on a cruise? haha

When did you get the email with the CD and the entertainment options?

We'll be on the Royal Feb.23 and I'm getting SO curious!!! :o

Going on the ruby feb 10-15th and got a email today that a couple movies that will be playing will be "gravity" with sandra bullock and "captain phillips" with tom hanks. Entertainers are rondell sheridan and landon swank.

We love Rondell. Have not seen him on Princess for a few years. He is excellent.

http://www.rondellsheridan.com/

We love Rondell. Have not seen him on Princess for a few years. He is excellent.

http://www.rondellsheridan.com/

I didn't know he was back on cruise ship circuit. We saw him on the NCL Seaward back in 1992. We still remember his shows vividly because he was so very funny. His late night, adults only, show was hysterical.

I'm sailing on the ruby this Sat Feb 1-10 the and I haven't gotten an e-mail!!!!! ????? I guess we are seeing the old stuff :(

Check your "My Princess" and then cruise personalizer for your cruise.

On the right there should be a column that says Travel Documents.

Under that is "Precruise Emails"

Click on that and you'll see everything they should have sent you.

When did you get the email with the CD and the entertainment options?

We'll be on the Royal Feb.23 and I'm getting SO curious!!! :o

It usually arrives about two weeks before the cruise.

It is the last in a series of E-mails from Princess (from the President of Princess, the Captain, about shore excursions, the Matre d' & Hotel Manager, and lastly the CD) you should have been receiving.

It usually arrives about two weeks before the cruise.

It is the last in a series of E-mails from Princess (from the President of Princess, the Captain, about shore excursions, the Matre d' & Hotel Manager, and lastly the CD) you should have been receiving.

I know that, thanks!

(See my post above telling cruisin1sttimer how to find them if he didn't receive them)

it's the one I always really anticipate so I'm currently chomping at the bit. ;)

I'm REALLY glad to hear they updated the movies at least!

Thanks for the info. I looked at all the princess emails on the cruise personalizer but all they show are you tube video 's for entertainment and movie under the stars. No mention of exactly what is showing or who is performing. Must the same old stuff and they are changing movies and acts on Feb 10th. :( regardless getting away from this cold is good enough for me!!!!

Check your "My Princess" and then cruise personalizer for your cruise.

On the right there should be a column that says Travel Documents.

Under that is "Precruise Emails"

Click on that and you'll see everything they should have sent you.

After you go to the personalizer, click on your cruise.

Then once you're on the page for your cruise look at the right side of the page.

(I wrote all of these directions while doing it for our upcoming cruise and they worked)

Cruise Personalizer

Booking Summary

Itinerary

Passenger Immigration

Flights & Transfers (New)

Excursion Reservations

Onboard Reservations

Special Requests

Onboard Preferences

Princess Vacation Protection

Onboard Credits

Travel Documents

Print Travel Summary

Print Boarding Pass, Luggage Tags, and other documents

Pre-Cruise Emails

Edited by chamima

Those are the same movies that are playing on the Royal. Is Captain Phillips a good movie to see on a cruise? haha

We saw this movie in the theatre back home....it is not to be missed! I love Tom Hanks so if you are a follower of his movies like I am, please see it!