Latitudes benefits

lowroller

Well, one mentions laundry service at a discount, the other doesn't. One mentions a fruit basket, the other doesn't. One mentions a Welcome gift, the other doesn't. (I am looking at Gold and Platinum rows) You don't see that? The other link in post #2 was in a different format too.

Glenn

I don't see either of Dasmonkey's pages when I log on at either site. I click on Latitudes Tier Level: Gold then I clicked on Tier benefits and there is the difference. Perhaps because I'm logged in, the pages were not updated? Neither website that I used had the "fishes" they only had check marks as to what you were eligible for. Does that make sense?

Glenn

I wouldn't put too much confidence in NCL's website. It's not very well maintained - there's issues all over it, including their deck plans vs cabin descriptions and so on. Wouldn't surprise me at all if there are two different versions of the benefits page on it. Only a call to NCL will (maybe) get you an answer...but then their customer service reps aren't always the greatest either!

I don't see either of Dasmonkey's pages when I log on at either site. I click on Latitudes Tier Level: Gold then I clicked on Tier benefits and there is the difference. Perhaps because I'm logged in, the pages were not updated? Neither website that I used had the "fishes" they only had check marks as to what you were eligible for. Does that make sense?

Glenn

They are both identical for me with Firefox, IE 10 and Chrome.

Fishes and everything.

I see not mention of a fruit basket anywhere.

I wouldn't put too much confidence in NCL's website. It's not very well maintained - there's issues all over it, including their deck plans vs cabin descriptions and so on. Wouldn't surprise me at all if there are two different versions of the benefits page on it. Only a call to NCL will (maybe) get you an answer...but then their customer service reps aren't always the greatest either!

If you do call ask for the Latitudes department, they should have the most up to date info (and should be more reliable than the regular CS person).