Can 3 fit in the L shaped cabins?

ShanteS

I booked an L shaped cabin for my daughter (will be 3 at time of cruise) and myself for our September cruise on the Breeze. I'm so excited to finally be sailing her. Anyway, after booking I volunteered to take my sister (will be 15 at the time) but now I'm wondering if she can room with us. I really like trying out the different balcony cabins (had an aft wrap last August on the Valor) and am excited about trying out this one. I'd hate to have to switch but will if I have to. Is there a couch in this cabin or can they set up a rollaway bed?? Thanks for any help!

It depends which L-shaped cabin you booked. Some of them do have couches. 7434 on the Valor does not. I really don't think a roll away is doable. The floor space is very limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On ships launched after year 2000, which includes Breeze, you cannot book three people in a 2 person cabin, rollaway is not an option. If you want your sister to room with you, you will have to change to a cabin for 3. EM

I know on the Conquest fleet, the L cabins are for 2 only sadly.

But that makes for a long walk to camp with your 3 yr old anyways so maybe you can move up closer to the front of the ship closer to camp for convenience now that you have a 3rd person traveling with you.

Good luck and enjoy.

I know on the Conquest fleet, the L cabins are for 2 only sadly.

But that makes for a long walk to camp with your 3 yr old anyways so maybe you can move up closer to the front of the ship closer to camp for convenience now that you have a 3rd person traveling with you.

Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks for all of the advice everyone. I didn't have to switch out after all because another family member decided to come so they'll be in the inside cabin directly across from me.

And thanks for the advice Almost Packed but luckily on the Breeze Camp Carnival is in the middle of the ship so problem solved. Though I admit it was a long walk to Camp Carnival from our aft wrap last August. It was good exercise. :)

I booked an L shaped cabin for my daughter (will be 3 at time of cruise) and myself for our September cruise on the Breeze. I'm so excited to finally be sailing her. Anyway, after booking I volunteered to take my sister (will be 15 at the time) but now I'm wondering if she can room with us. I really like trying out the different balcony cabins (had an aft wrap last August on the Valor) and am excited about trying out this one. I'd hate to have to switch but will if I have to. Is there a couch in this cabin or can they set up a rollaway bed?? Thanks for any help!

What date are you sailing?