Ship Stateroom Amenities

Ivy King

We're cruising on Independence of the Seas in a few weeks. Wondering about room amenities - specifically - is shower gel, lotion, conditioner, etc provided? We'd like to pack as light as possible. Thanks for your help.

Depending on your stateroom... if you are in a Suite or above... or a D+ with 340 credits and above -- your stateroom will have upgrade amenities and all the mentioned items. Otherwise there will be conditioning shampoo in a dispenser on the wall and soap. With that said... when we were close to the 340 credits we always received upgraded amenities.

We're cruising on Independence of the Seas in a few weeks. Wondering about room amenities - specifically - is shower gel, lotion, conditioner, etc provided? We'd like to pack as light as possible. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. :) Junior Suites and above will have the toiletry items you inquired about. They aren't generally provided in other staterooms. Standard cabins will have bar soap and a dispenser in the shower that contains a shampoo/conditioner that can also be used as a body wash.

Most people bring their own preferred products in travel sizes. Your stateroom attendant may be able to provide a small bottle of lotion or other items if necessary.

Depending on your stateroom... if you are in a Suite or above... or a D+ with 340 credits and above -- your stateroom will have upgrade amenities and all the mentioned items. Otherwise there will be conditioning shampoo in a dispenser on the wall and soap. With that said... when we were close to the 340 credits we always received upgraded amenities.

It is highly unlikely that they have cruise points, if they haven't sailed on Royal Caribbean before.

Could you maybe turn your signature off sometimes? Maybe, please? :) It's really long.

Edited by Coralc

It is highly unlikely that they have cruise points, if they haven't sailed on Royal Caribbean before.

Could you maybe turn your signature off sometimes? Maybe, please? :) It's really long.

Yes, my signature is very long... I'm very proud of all my cruises... so no... I will not turn it off. Just scroll through it... look at the right hand section of your keyboard and I'm sure you will see the down arrow!

I also hated seeing the loooong signatures etc etc of other posters..changed it..and now I don't...feel like I'm missing something....no :D

you can hide signatures on your preferences. I turn them off as I hate having to scroll through 2/3 of a page for a one line reply.