Whats the Difference in C1.C2 and C3?

RickOnt

Are you a captains club member? You can pay for a c3 and get a c2. Or pay for a c2 and get a c1.

Not sure if c3s are good for much anymore but first time cruisers and guarantees unless people really want them.

Are you a captains club member? You can pay for a c3 and get a c2. Or pay for a c2 and get a c1.

Not sure if c3s are good for much anymore but first time cruisers and guarantees unless people really want them.

Concierge isn't good for much unless getting the points is important. I thought only Elite and above got the free upgrade. Am I confused?

Edited by BosoxI

An easily forgotten benefit. I think they are going to need to use more guarantees with this system and early birds will get the worms, or cabins.

I do not think there is a restriction going to c1 is there? Unless there were none left.

We booked a cruise on board in Nov and was told that C2 to C1 was not part of the promo. Things change and a lot of times Celebrity employees don't know what is true or not.

🌴🍸🍻🍺

We had a C1 (rear facing balcony) on the Equinox for our upcoming Transatlantic. We are older and when we saw (and read on this forum) how far the elevators and stairs were from our cabin, we switched to a C2, mid-ship with a huge balcony. I think we made the better choice.

There are differences depending on ship. However, C2 and C3 are generally the same, just locations are 'better' on C2.

C1 often are larger or have larger balconies, and aft locations.

I believe that that is true for the M class, but for S class the only potential difference is the balcony size and location.

I believe that that is true for the M class, but for S class the only potential difference is the balcony size and location.

Agreed - I did say differences depended on the ship. At the time the poster hadn't said what ship they were asking about, so I answered for both.