Constellation February 2014

ladytaekwondo

DH and I are taking our first cruise on Celebrity in February. We are Diamond on Royal and are now Elite on Celebrity. We will be on the Constellation. We have our port days all planned out. We have an interior cabin because we use it for sleep and storage only!

We board February 17th...we typically do NOT eat at any of the speciality restaurants as we find the MDR is usually great.

We have late night dining. We always attended the shows on Royal.

What should we NOT miss on the Constellation????

I just got off the Constellation, and didn't see a Sunset Bar.

I loved the Sailaway Sizzle as we left Port Everglades, and don't miss The Liar's Club. We also found Captain Taszos' talk on building of the Solstice to be really interesting.

Just off the Connie -- don't miss the latin band Star trio and don't miss the Liars Club.

Linda

Iamthesea - what deck is the Sunset Grill on? Do you mean the Oceanview Bar on Deck 10?

We are sailing later this year and I don't see it on the deck plans.

Thanks!

Yes, sorry. :o Getting the Connie and the Century confused. Same bar, same location on the aft.

Where and what is Liar's Club? Where was the Latin Band playing? Wonder if they will be onboard in April. ;)

Latin band played at the Rendezvous lounge

Liars club is a take off of the old game show To Tell The Truth We had The Captain, Mark the activities mgr and The Cruise director telling stories defining the same words and the audience picks who is telling the truth

We haven't laughed so hard in a long time

I've been on the "Connie" 8 times now and I think the crew members are the best.

Everyone has always been excellent.

I enjoy the solarium and the health food bar in the solarium.

On boarding I always go to the Bistro for lunch ($5) but it really starts the cruise out with a quiet , lovely setting.. no lines etc and good food. It opens at Noon the day of embarking.

Welcome to the Elite Club on the Connie.. the perks are much better than RCCL and the Captains Club each evening 5-7 at the reflections is outstanding..view, mixed drinks and hot and cold snacks served.

Also the continental breakfast in the Tuscan is very nice.

There will be a welcome letter in your cabin upon arrival and it will list all the "special" things for the Elite members.