Can you help HALfacts.com grow? We need your pictures

kazu

[quote name='Linda&Vern'][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It just blew my mind that some "sources" can't be used to post pics here. As you can tell, I've never tried to do that in any of my posts.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]KK had hers stored on a site that competes with CC. Those and TA sites would be disallowed. Most people posting pictures here use photobucket, smugmug, or store them right here as post attachments. Edited by jtl513

[quote name='magandab']I took photos of the various clowns on the various decks on the Zuiderdam plus most of the holiday decorations. I'm still working on editing and organizing all my photos from that trip. Would any of those be of interest?[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]I'd like to see the holiday decorations. I'd prefer not to sort through photos of the various ships decor; e.g. clowns don't interest me nor do the musical instruments on the Zaandam. Can't see loading the site with such stuff especially when you can get a lot of it from the HAL site. That is just MHO.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[quote name='magandab']I took photos of the various clowns on the various decks on the Zuiderdam plus most of the holiday decorations. I'm still working on editing and organizing all my photos from that trip. Would any of those be of interest?[/QUOTE]

Please do send in anything you like. The holiday decorations would be of interest I am sure. We upload as much as we can that is of benefit to the members. I just wouldn't want you offended if we didn't use everything :eek:;) As you know, Amy we do reply to the emails once they are published so we would certainly keep you in the loop.

[quote name='solocanadian'][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]I'd like to see the holiday decorations. I'd prefer not to sort through photos of the various ships decor; e.g. clowns don't interest me nor do the musical instruments on the Zaandam. Can't see loading the site with such stuff especially when you can get a lot of it from the HAL site. That is just MHO.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

no worries solocanadian - the stuff is labelled so that you don't have to sort through nor face clutter on the website. We can add links so that you can choose what you want to see (similar to how it's organized now). For example, each ship class has the Club Hal programme, but you don't have to click it or read it to see the cabins. It's there for those for whom it may be of interest. For those whom it is not, they don't even have to see it:D hoping this makes sense.

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]Thank you[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]Now to get more pictures back onto photobucket.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

KK, thank you for your help. We do now need all pics to be sent to [email]pictures@halfacts.com[/email] It's just the best way to do things for a multitude of reasons.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]I know - but I just don't want to go through the hassle of setting up a 3rd e-mail address.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]So sadly I won't be able to send cabin pictures.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='richwmn']If you contact the Mariner's Society they might have the information. In fact, since you can request a reprint of your final statement (which includes the cabin number) it might be easy for them.

Rich[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you still have your key card. It should be printed there

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]I know - but I just don't want to go through the hassle of setting up a 3rd e-mail address.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]So sadly I won't be able to send cabin pictures.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

no worries :)

[quote name='solocanadian'][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Kazu, I emailed pictures of a Zaandam cabin a couple of days ago. They are still not posted.:confused:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

a bit behind right now Solocanadian, sorry and happy at the same time as I have been publishing a number of pics :D Unfortunately, Kazu was attacked yesterday by another dog and we spent our day taking care of him and that issue. Apologies as I got nothing done on the site yesterday. I will get them up today though, never fear.

Good morning. I have time to work on this as well today. We should be able to get caught up.

A reminder - please include your CC name, the cabin number, and the date the pictures were taken. We would like to credit everyone for the pictures as we feel this site is a community effort. If you don't want credit, just let us know in the email.

[quote name='kazu']a bit behind right now Solocanadian, sorry and happy at the same time as I have been publishing a number of pics :D Unfortunately, Kazu was attacked yesterday by another dog and we spent our day taking care of him and that issue. Apologies as I got nothing done on the site yesterday. I will get them up today though, never fear.[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Sorry to hear about the dog attack. Sincerely hope no human or dog was seriously injured. I've been nursing my neighbours cat that has had to wear a cone. How pathetic. He keeps bonking into walls, etc. When he eats crunchies he throws up because he can't swallow so well with the cone. Vet did a biopsy on a bump on his left knee. Today the bandage comes off & hopefully the cone for good.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[quote name='kazu']a bit behind right now Solocanadian, sorry and happy at the same time as I have been publishing a number of pics :D Unfortunately, Kazu was attacked yesterday by another dog and we spent our day taking care of him and that issue. Apologies as I got nothing done on the site yesterday. I will get them up today though, never fear.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]I am sorry to hear that your dog was attacked.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Jacqui - I am not the least bit concerned that the photos I sent you more then a few days ago are not posted. Getting a new site up and operational is not an easy task and I do know you also keep a couple other threads going as well. We all appreciate what you do - and we do have patience!!

[quote name='gigianne']Jacqui - I am not the least bit concerned that the photos I sent you more then a few days ago are not posted. Getting a new site up and operational is not an easy task and I do know you also keep a couple other threads going as well. We all appreciate what you do - and we do have patience!![/quote]
With a couple exceptions of pages that Kazu started and was working with people on, I believe everything has been caught up now. If you don't see your cabins posted, please send a note and I will see if I can find them.

Rich

[quote name='richwmn']With a couple exceptions of pages that Kazu started and was working with people on, I believe everything has been caught up now. If you don't see your cabins posted, please send a note and I will see if I can find them.

Rich[/QUOTE]

nope my fault Rich as gigianne sent them directly to me and I was focussing on the in box. I will get them up and done tomorrow after Kazu goes to the vet and I go to the town hall.

Gigianne - thank you for understanding.

I am just relaxing now (with a glass of wine;)) and watching my big black lovely lab. DH and I are both wiped

[quote name='solocanadian'][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Sorry to hear about the dog attack. Sincerely hope no human or dog was seriously injured. I've been nursing my neighbours cat that has had to wear a cone. How pathetic. He keeps bonking into walls, etc. When he eats crunchies he throws up because he can't swallow so well with the cone. Vet did a biopsy on a bump on his left knee. Today the bandage comes off & hopefully the cone for good.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Oh I hope all will be good with the cat. Kazu was seriously hurt, very seriously and is on full watch and antibiotics. I am still cleaning blood off the floors. :eek: I did not do anything on the website today - but Rich bailed me out - tomorrow after we get him re-checked I will probably be better and back to the challenge. I do have a few to finish so please bear with me until tomorrow. I am just relaxing now and trying to wind down. This has been the weekend from he double toothpicks.

[quote name='VermeulT']Oh my goodness. I hope the poor fella pulls through.[/QUOTE]

He is slowly getting better - sleeping a lot by that is nature's healer. He should be ok, we think - he's just got to be watched, given meds, treatments and lots of TLC - it's going to take time.

thank you for the kind thoughts. Edited by kazu

With the exception of a couple, all the pics are up to date again:D

Oh my, that means that the in box is empty:eek::(

Have you been putting off sending your pictures/videos or comments in?

Please send them in to us so YOUR website can continue to grow:D