SeaPass Card-What's Printed?

Laney219

Apologizes if this has been asked and answered, but a search here and on Google did not provide success.

As it has been nearly 7 years (gasp!) since I sailed RC, I was wondering what information is printed directly ON the SeaPass Card. Pax name is obvious, but wondering if birth date, room #, the security picture, etc are also printed.

TIA

My question is, what is on the inside of the card? I read that all your perks are there because there are no more coupon book, right? How do I know what is actually there?

There is a sheet of paper which lists the perks delivered to your cabin. But not really many perks any more.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The same perks there always been are now on the card and as someone else said, they leave a list in your cabin of what's on there. If you go to a bar, they can see that you have a Buy one get one free and will ask if you want to use it. Also if you are on a ship with the Ice show and book it online before the cruise, that reservation is on there also! :cool:

Thanks all!!!

I thought the cabin number included the deck. For instance, cabin 2500 is on deck two while 3500 is on deck three. Does the SeaPass just have cabin #500 then?

Yes. That's done in case you lose your card someone else who might find it can't enter your room. The thought is you should be able to at least remember what deck you are on.

Yes. That's done in case you lose your card someone else who might find it can't enter your room. The thought is you should be able to at least remember what deck you are on.

Totally makes sense and what I had hoped the answer would be...

Now remembering what deck I am on after a good night might not be so easy... :D

Edited by Laney219

I like the way you think!!! ;)

Nah I'll never be that bad (knocking on wood now!)

I see by your signature you have been on Grandeur. Like having her now in Baltimore. We've been on Explorer twice from Bayonne and Grandeur once from Baltimore. Going again on Grandeur in July. Love the proximity to both ports for driving.

Enjoy Explorer - great ship with a great crew.

I see by your signature you have been on Grandeur. Like having her now in Baltimore. We've been on Explorer twice from Bayonne and Grandeur once from Baltimore. Going again on Grandeur in July. Love the proximity to both ports for driving.

Enjoy Explorer - great ship with a great crew.

The first time on Grandeur was out of New Orleans, second Baltimore. I agree it is nice to have the option of driving to Baltimore. I am actually looking at the Pride in 2015 when it comes back. Was thinking of taking the train to avoid parking/gas costs.

I keep hearing great things about Explorer and the crew. I'm excited.

Thanks again for your input!

The same perks there always been are now on the card and as someone else said, they leave a list in your cabin of what's on there. If you go to a bar, they can see that you have a Buy one get one free and will ask if you want to use it. Also if you are on a ship with the Ice show and book it online before the cruise, that reservation is on there also! :cool:

No one ever offered anything like "buy one get one" to us. :(

Ice show info wasn't printed on our sea pass cards. Booked it the moment I could online.

No one ever offered anything like "buy one get one" to us. :(

Ice show info wasn't printed on our sea pass cards. Booked it the moment I could online.

The "buy one get one" referred to is a Crown & Anchor Society tier related benefit that previously was in a printed coupon book delivered to your stateroom and is now electronically loaded on your SeaPass card instead.